usb loader gx black screen in loading screens

GuteFrage

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello,
i modded my Wii with homebrew and usb loader gx.
At first everything worked fine. The games are starting and work perfectly. But sometimes when the games go into loading screen it just stays in there.
I don´t really know anything about Wii modding so I have no idea what the problem could be.
I´m thankful for any help

morning_glory

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
At first everything worked fine. The games are starting and work perfectly.
To me it indicates you did something like added extra apps/games, & that's what started your issues.
i modded my Wii with homebrew and usb loader gx.
Elaborate on the method/s & storage/s you used, & if you didn't use ModMii with your mod, then look into it. It would also help if you post a SysCheck.
But sometimes when the games go into loading screen it just stays in there.
Usually Wii apps & conflicts with storage media, & sometimes you need to wait several minutes for them to load, or your Wii simply needs a restart.

GuteFrage

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
To me it indicates you did something like added extra apps/games, & that's what started your issues.
I have the homebrew channel, usb loader gx and a forwarder. But I installed them all at the same time. I didn´t add anything new.
Elaborate on the method/s & storage/s you used, & if you didn't use ModMii with your mod, then look into it. It would also help if you post a SysCheck.
I have a 128gb usb stick formated to Fat32. I downloaded homebrew channel online from my Wii. I got the games online as rvz files and converted them to iso with dolphin emulator and to wbfs with Wii Backup manager. I transfered my games with Wii Backup manager to my usb and I think that´s pretty much all I did.
Usually Wii apps & conflicts with storage media, & sometimes you need to wait several minutes for them to load, or your Wii simply needs a restart.
I already tried waiting for a couple minutes but it isn´t loading. I saw other people have a similar problem where the games aren´t starting and go into black screen. I tried some tutorials but they don´t work. And I can´t restart everytime it happens.

Thank you for your reply here´s my syscheck:

Attachments

• Syscheck.txt
    2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited by GuteFrage,

morning_glory

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Sorry, my German is schissen :(

rvz files and converted them to iso with dolphin emulator and to wbfs with Wii Backup manager
There's a lot of conversion methods used.
I already tried waiting for a couple minutes but it isn´t loading. I saw other people have a similar problem where the games aren´t starting and go into black screen. I tried some tutorials but they don´t work. And I can´t restart everytime it happens.
Don't laugh but, sometimes you may need to wait up to 10mins. Go mix a drink or coffee. Once a game is saved, it boots faster afterwards (it does for me).

I would still use ModMii to do an ace job. Make sure it incorporates the latest USB Loader GX.

Arshan

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Hello I need help my wii has a blackscreen on usb loader gx and I don't know what to do ai did everything correctly tried doing ntsc and changing ios to 250 but nothing has work please help me I even remodded my wii but that didn't work.

morning_glory

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Wow !! You sound panicked !!
Breath !! ... Sounds like you changed some things on you Wii apps &/or added games.

If it's an old mod, then do yourself a favor & run ModMii to update & it'll fix your issues. Do it !!!!

You also need to provide more info with what you're using (USB/SD what ?)
Try a SysCheck report (copy/paste it).
Do a bit of research on how things work with a Wii (apps etc). It is important for sanity :)

Reactions: jeannotte

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste