Homebrew USB Loader GX not working games just have black screen

thanosazlin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I followed this video to the T and set all the settings in cIOSX_rev20b-Installer per the video... sorry about u r l 's it won't let me post links cause i'm new to the forum lol.
h t t p s : / / w w w . y o u t u b e . c o m / w a t c h ? v = k O D U f U b g n 7 0

after doing so my single game i put on my USB drive shows up , it spins and i click to start it, the screen goes black , then i see my USB flash drive light working off/on reading the file, then after about 10 secs or so the USB flash drive light just slow flashes off then on.

so i followed all the settings for cIOSX_rev20b-Installer using this link h t t p : / / g w h t . w i k i d o t . c o m / i o s 2 4 9
i choose network install not WAS as my wii is connected to the internet. still same thing :( !!!

in USB Loader GX it's set to Boot/Standard IOS 249

Any help appreciated . i know my USB drive is fine and it's FAT32 formatted, my game file is fine. the Wii is seeing it, i just think some setting needs to be tweaked in the cIOSX_rev20b-Installer but i don't know where to start :) ? thanks

Reactions: jeannotte

PauMB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
have you modified the wii in some way? cause i removed the optical drive and apearently usb loader needs it to boot games from a usb xd

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I followed this video to the T and set all the settings in cIOSX_rev20b-Installer per the video... sorry about u r l 's it won't let me post links cause i'm new to the forum lol.
h t t p s : / / w w w . y o u t u b e . c o m / w a t c h ? v = k O D U f U b g n 7 0

after doing so my single game i put on my USB drive shows up , it spins and i click to start it, the screen goes black , then i see my USB flash drive light working off/on reading the file, then after about 10 secs or so the USB flash drive light just slow flashes off then on.

so i followed all the settings for cIOSX_rev20b-Installer using this link h t t p : / / g w h t . w i k i d o t . c o m / i o s 2 4 9
i choose network install not WAS as my wii is connected to the internet. still same thing :( !!!

in USB Loader GX it's set to Boot/Standard IOS 249

Any help appreciated . i know my USB drive is fine and it's FAT32 formatted, my game file is fine. the Wii is seeing it, i just think some setting needs to be tweaked in the cIOSX_rev20b-Installer but i don't know where to start :) ? thanks
Hello,

Follow this guide to post the report syscheck == <https://gbatemp.net/threads/posting-a-system-check.300279/

Install the d2x cios with this guide == <https://wii.guide/cios

USB keys, it's not the TOP, TOP:O

Prefer an external hard drive in FAT 32:yay:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto