Homebrew Usb Loader GX Problem

DolphinCube

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okey. So I happen to have a usb drive that is working with nintendon't but for usb loader gx. The usb drive shows up in the hard drive settings. When I quit and reload the same settings. It has no idea whats its doing and it just dosnt reconize it. Nintendon't can see it (as said before) but it doesn't show up in usb loader gx because of that problem. Is there any fix? Is there something I can do? The usb drive does show its exact size it should be. I just want to play mario kart wii. Please help!

Tarmfot

Trophies
XP
Country
Montserrat
Okey. So I happen to have a usb drive that is working with nintendon't but for usb loader gx. The usb drive shows up in the hard drive settings. When I quit and reload the same settings. It has no idea whats its doing and it just dosnt reconize it. Nintendon't can see it (as said before) but it doesn't show up in usb loader gx because of that problem. Is there any fix? Is there something I can do? The usb drive does show its exact size it should be. I just want to play mario kart wii. Please help!

This happens with my lacie external disk of 1TB.
Nintendont works. Usbloader gx dont detect it. :(
I thought that the problem was than the hdd was exfat formatted but I changed to fat32 32k and no changes. :(

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This happens with my lacie external disk of 1TB.
Nintendont works. Usbloader gx dont detect it. :(
I thought that the problem was than the hdd was exfat formatted but I changed to fat32 32k and no changes. :(

Reset or delete your USB Loader GX settings.

Reactions: Tarmfot

GhostHero182

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have a big enough SD card you can use WiiFlow.

D

Deleted_434522

sorry to comment here, can anyone link or point me in the right direction on how to use crazy intro? as i want to put my own image/video on the startup screen on my wii, can this be done?

D

Deleted_434522

Thanks cyan. I’ve had a look at it but can’t grasp around on how to edit it right to get a image to work when booting the wii up. Like there’s no YouTube videos or a more detailed instructions on it sadly.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
based on wiibrew, it's very easy :
put your picture and sound in the "crazyinto" folder. there should be config files you have to edit (open in a text editor), put that folder on your SD root.
launch crazy intro homebrew to test it, it should read your SD's folder content.

edit:
I got crazyintro for the first time and looked what's provided.
there are subfolders and xml files to define the files you want to display, it looks like you can put multiple pictures and load them as video frames.
I don't see anything hard to understand. just READ the xml content, it's not hard to understand what it does, how to edit. just try.
The xml files contains explanation for each commands.

don't install crazy intro to Priiloader until you are sure it works fine. just run it from homebrew channel to test first.

Last edited by Cyan,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol