USB Loader GX with GamePad support

arrghus8

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I'm trying to setup USB Loader GX with GamePad support.
From searching around, it seems like I will not be able to use the GamePad with Wii games but that I should be able to use the GamePad to select games.
Here is what I've tried so far:
  • Using TeconMoon's WiiVC Injector, I selected "vWii Nand Title Launcher" with TitleID "UNEO" and "Classic Controller Emulation" selected. After installing and running, the GamePad does not work in USB Loader GX.
  • Using TeconMoon's WiiVC Injector, I injected the latest USB Loader GX .dol file, but the GamePad options are disabled.
  • Using CustomizeMii, I tried to create a non-forwarder wad of the latest version of USB Loader GX, with the plan to use "vWii NAND Title Launcher" with GamePad options. Unfortunately, I could not get USB Loader GX to load at all after installing this wad.
Does anyone know what steps I should take to get Gamepad support in USB Loader GX?
Ultimately, I just want to be able to run Gamecube games from the USB Loader GX interface without needing to use a Wii remote.
If there's a better way (maybe using the GameCube controller adapter?), please let me know.

Thank you!

Last edited by arrghus8,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I mean I would but it's not factual