Used games from gamefly

Randamin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those who don't know what gamefly is it is a game mail rental subscription service.
Along with renting games out by mail they also sell used and new games.
I did have a first experience with a used game which was Epic Mickey and the condition was top quality better than something sold at GameStop or EBgames there was even some plastic wrap still on the corner. This is because the game packaging is kept in the warehouse and is only touched by the worker to remove the disk. As for the disk itself that was also quite good only a few very small scratches but otherwise is quite new.

Right now there is a sale on many used games and combining it with a $5 off coupon seems like a good opportunity to order my second used game from them. I have had my eye on Metroid Other M because it is cheap and is a Nintendo game.

My question is does the used games also include the code for club nintendo coins because I don't want to risk buying the game then finding out what I wanted the most is not there?

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
It is probably not there anymore because it is used, so the original owner must have registered the coins already.

Randamin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is probably not there anymore because it is used, so the original owner must have registered the coins already.

Well i have to prove that wrong because I just received my used copy of Metroid Other M from GameFly and the Club Nintendo code is intact.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land