Homebrew Using a hacked 3DS after SD card corruption

Croq

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello!

I recently hacked my 3DS using the Homebrew Launcher (Soundhax) method on 3ds.hacks (can't post a link)
It worked perfectly. Unfortunately, my SD card got corrupted and I had to hard format it, I spent time trying to recover the files without success.
As you can guess, I didn't make a backup of those files :( never again.

I tried to put the files back into the SD card following the guide like I did the first time, without doing anything on the 3DS. But when I turn it on, there's no icon to launch the homebrew channel etc. except for Twilight, since I installed the cia. I searched the internet for a bit and found some related threads on this forum, but I couldn't find a solution.
Any help to make it work again would be appreciated :)

Last edited by Croq,
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by TurdPooCharger,
Reactions: Alexander1970

Croq

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Just follow the "Finalizing Setup" steps from 3ds.hacks.guide and you should have your homebrew on the menu again. As long as you have Luma installed you should be able to launch the homebrew launcher with the Download Play app
It worked, awesome!

@TurdPooCharger Thanks for the links. Nothing really important was on my card so I won't bother trying to recover anything for now, but I'll definitely remember your post next time I have to deal with this kind of issue :)

Many many thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: lorelei from pokemon is so fuckin bad bro