Shawn ShyGuy

OP
Trophies
Website
discord.gg
XP
Country
United States
[EDIT: I got everything fixed, guys. Called Nintendo, they needed the serial key for my new 3ds anyways. Thanks for the help.]
Hello, I'm wondering if this will work. I used to have a 3ds but it broke, and I got a new one and want to use my nnid on there to get my purchases back. Is it possible? I read you're only able to use it on one 3ds at a time, unless you do a transfer. Can I disconnect my account from the broken 3ds and connect to my new one?
(btw, both are original, small 3ds')

Last edited by Shawn ShyGuy,
D

Deleted-236924

You would have to contact Nintendo and tell them your 3DS broke and you would like to unlink the NNID from it so you can use it with the new 3DS you recently purchased.
They'll ask for the serial code, so make sure it is present at the back of the 3DS, or if you have the box still, the serial code -should- be on the box as well.

Shawn ShyGuy

OP
Trophies
Website
discord.gg
XP
Country
United States
You would have to contact Nintendo and tell them your 3DS broke and you would like to unlink the NNID from it so you can use it with the new 3DS you recently purchased.
They'll ask for the serial code, so make sure it is present at the back of the 3DS, or if you have the box still, the serial code -should- be on the box as well.
I don't have the serial code, I took it off the 3ds because it began to peel, and the box is long gone

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU