Hacking V3.7D-Save(s) missing for GBA games?

Pie_Master178

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,In the previous versions I was able to save in game for some games and then in others I was required to do the real-time save.(I was a bit pissed off doing the real-time save every time for Castlevania but it worked so I sucked it in)

So yesterday I updated to a new version(3.7D) and all my Nintendo DS game saves work 100% no problems at all...however my GBA games that worked normally did not detect a save file and same goes with games that used real-time save.

Only game that I managed to recover was Super Robot Taisen OG.1 and that was because I did the real-time for it first(It saved normally in-game but after updating it wiped the data
frown.gif
) so now when I use real-time save feature for other games I get a split second glimpse of my Super Robot OG.1 save file loaded up then a blank screen.

I'm shocked....I never had this much issues before...Is there something I missed? I really don't want to lose all my Castlevania,Advance Wars,Golden Sun saves and I can name another 17 games that are my most played
frown.gif

So If someone can help me out, I would appreciate it..sorry for my grammar.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tried a few games in 3.7e and all worked fine
wario land 4 and a few super mario advances, all detected the save files fine

Pie_Master178

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the reply...but I managed to fix it,all I had to do was rename the save files from "0" to "SAV" and since I had over 50-60 GBA games it was a pain in the ass
smile.gif

Thanks again though.

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are many batch renamers available. I'm also very suprised it gave you that issue, for my GBA games and for my NDS games it had read it as the .0 and then changed it over to the .sav itself. :3

Might wanna look into programs like Pipe Renamer/etc if you need more renaming done later.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbSORc_3_Yw