Porygon-X

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Switzerland
So I'm planing to ask this girl out on the 14.

Our school delivers roses and chocolates to those who are lucky enough to receive one. Obviously, a card is included. I need some pointers on WHAT to write on the card without sounding creepy, stalkerish, etc.

I've been mulling this over for about 2 months now, but hopefully she says yes?

Thanks.
smile.gif

aaniil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just tell her you really like her, and you think things will work between you two, and you'd like to spend some time with her, and hopefully you think she might enjoy your company too! and then just arrange like something where its just you and her and no mates or anything, and just make her laugh and smile
smile.gif

I'm not the best looking guy, but I make my girlfriend smile, and laugh, and i'm guessing that's the reason I have her
smile.gif

as for the card and stuff, it's a great idea, make sure you pop a joke in there to lighten the mood and stuff, at the end, and you should have a great valentines day! ;D

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
aaniil said:
Just tell her you really like her, and you think things will work between you two, and you'd like to spend some time with her, and hopefully you think she might enjoy your company too! and then just arrange like something where its just you and her and no mates or anything, and just make her laugh and smile
smile.gif

I'm not the best looking guy, but I make my girlfriend smile, and laugh, and i'm guessing that's the reason I have her
smile.gif

as for the card and stuff, it's a great idea, make sure you pop a joke in there to lighten the mood and stuff, at the end, and you should have a great valentines day! ;D

Nah you probably bought her something and she's thinking "if I stick around long enough, he'll buy me more."

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ill do the work for you:

"Do you wanna fuck?
Love,
Porygon-X (or whatever your irl name is)"

If she says yes: sweet your getting laid!!!
If she says no: now you dont have to waste time liking her. Onto the next bitch!

Trust me this always works. Because of it my crotch is always swollen from all the pounding.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
_Chaz_ said:
dinofan01 said:
Trust me this always works. Because of it my crotch is always swollen from all the pounding.
You're gripping to hard. Try some lotion.
lol! gotta admit that was a good one!

but for the record, everyone should know I have a very gentle touch that handles myself well.

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
_Chaz_ said:
I can't wait to be depressed all day.

Yeah I know the feeling...most definitely. Try liking someone who's already in a relationship with one of your other friends, then try liking them for 3+ years, and not being in the same state to tell them because you had to move.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one