Emulation VCD Games Taking Forever to Transfer to PS2 Sata HDD

Russellgro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, guys! So I am trying to transfer my collection of VCD games (MY personal backup games) into my PS2 Sata HDD. Usually I tried to use ULaunchElf on my PS2, followed by using programs on my PC. Truth is some of the games get on there, and some are just stuck as if they don't want to transfer over to the HDD. :unsure:

Are there any way I could see how I could get them transfered over with no problems?

fringle

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can try that. ISOs can work with PopStarter, correct? I'm trying to load them into OPL.
ISOs as far as I know do not work with PopStarter. If you have the original network adapter with sata upgrade it may be easier to store them on a pc if you have the space and load them over an SMB share.

fringle

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks! I will see if I can try that.
No problem. I have the network adapter but no hdd attached for my phat so store all ps2 and ps1 games on an external hdd attached to my pc. They all play perfectly with no lag. Just make sure to setup the folder structure as per OPL guidelines and share the main folder.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Kind of hyped about the new ally finally a portable with full m.2 support