Video game should be same thing in real life

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do not wish for dead space to be a reality.
Or angry birds.
Both are equally frightening.

Real-life-Angry-Bird-640x480.jpg
Slightly Interested

Real-Life-Angry-Bird.jpg
Not Very Interested

Original-Angry-Bird-287.jpg
Does Not Want

real_life_angry_bird.jpg
Does Not Want

angry-bird.jpg
Loathes

Reactions: 1 person

Daemauroa

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Isn't there already a game that is a sort of Game-life? it was called second life if I recall correctly. you could design things and get real money for it. anyway, the way Costello it said how games had to be done could really a be an interesting idea. however, would this game also be in real hours so that you actually play 10 years to accomplish things? because in the same time you could accomplish the same thing in real life. though if the game speed the process up, you could easily see what outcome it would have if you study this or something else.

but making video games more realistic is a bad idea in my opinion. I think the essence of video games is that you can do the unpossible, that you can live you superhuman-life. that you can go on adventures on other planets and kill aliens you don't like.

anyway, I never got why people play sims.

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If pokemon was real life, Pikachu would have the fuck abused out of it to power all our stuff.

If pokemon were real I doubt we'd be using them for fun time play battles, we'd be killing the fuck out of everything.
If pokemon were real, it'd be pokemon conquest.
Us with our one pokemon per person, training and conquering cities and areas.
The more I think of it, pokemon conquest is what would happen, except maybe without the samurai theme,

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
If pokemon was real life, Pikachu would have the fuck abused out of it to power all our stuff.

If pokemon were real I doubt we'd be using them for fun time play battles, we'd be killing the fuck out of everything.
The more I think of it, pokemon conquest is what would happen, except maybe without the samurai theme,
No. Chances are the big countries would attempt to acquire all of the Pokemon and use them for their own benefits.

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

No. Chances are the big countries would attempt to acquire all of the Pokemon and use them for their own benefits.
World War 2.
Pokemon style. :unsure:

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1