Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters

Exeplosion

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
you should not use to many fancy effects. in a tutorial they tend to be annoying
the intro thing with the fingers was pretty annoying xD (but i understand you are trying stuff to learn how to video editing and learning)
in the start of the video, you should make a propper introduction or at least tell what you need and what you gonna do... not just straight telling "plug the sd card etc" you should give info like "you gonna need to copy stuff so plug your sd card" telling tips about what you gonna do next or what you are doing, not just telling "put this, do this, etc..." because if you dont tell the reasons, i will just stay dumb and have no idea what to do...
if i am following a video to do this, that means i am to dumb to know what i will need or what can i use... i don't know how many sd cards i need, if i need or not gateway.. and i will loose my time doing the tutorial without knowing if i have all things...
there is a small square with some of that info but if you used your voice on the video, you should be friendly and use it... the way it was done it made me feel like starting to read a book on the second page
I understand your concern, I am done editing though. Will not touch the video, spent a handful of hours. I am done. Thanks for the info, I will use some of your advice. Thanks!

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I understand your concern, I am done editing though. Will not touch the video, spent a handful of hours. I am done. Thanks for the info, I will use some of your advice. Thanks!
just trying to be constructive criticist, i know you had a lot of work, you did a cool job and the effects are "cool" but don't suit the type of video
but keep doing videos, if you enjoy doing them, many of us may look ungratefull but its easier to tell you the things you did wrong than the things you did right (humanity is like that...)
but if you like this kind of thing (making videos) please continue, it requires a lot of choises and knowledge... you will get always better everytime you do more, just make sure to know what to use and what to not use

please dont take it the wrong way, i dont want you to feel i am just shooting you xD

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
Looking at the "Gateway 3DS - Complete Guide" From December 2010 on the gateway site I've got a bit of a better idea of how the installing process works and the bugs that can occur although its an older video

Does anyone know if the 3DS still doesn't report whenever you go from Emunand to Sysnand mode?
Apparently in the past if you were in GW4.5 Mode and you pressed (X button on 3ds) close you would be in Normal 3ds mode (v4.5 ) without it telling you

Things like that are some of the few things that are putting me off from getting the Gateway :(

CloudHD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought you could do downgrading for 3ds 9.0~9.4 , through your video only for 9.2.x, misunderstanding for users, but video is useful anyway.
It's 9.2.x and below. Just thought I'd clear that up. I think you should thank Gateway for making this possible, but your very welcome for the tutorial.

rfire90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been using GW on a 2DS and it's been going pretty well, but my 3DS XL should arrive on Friday. I want to downgrade it to 4.5 so I can use the blue card exploit. How risky is it to downgrade if I don't do anything stupid? Is there really a high enough chance that it could brick the 3DS if I just do a basic downgrade and don't try anything crazy?

Exeplosion

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've been using GW on a 2DS and it's been going pretty well, but my 3DS XL should arrive on Friday. I want to downgrade it to 4.5 so I can use the blue card exploit. How risky is it to downgrade if I don't do anything stupid? Is there really a high enough chance that it could brick the 3DS if I just do a basic downgrade and don't try anything crazy?
I would say "No". If you do everything mentioned I don't see how you can fail.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool: DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)