ROM Hack videoinject ~ inject moflex videos and create CIAs

Potvis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
did you make a folder inside "input", then put movie.moflex/banner.png/icon.png inside that? don't put those 3 files directly in "input".
Thank you so much, that did the trick! It wasn't clear to me you have to put it in another folder.
Thanks for making this, it is working great now!

Last edited by Potvis,

Potvis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
By the way, if I create another .cia with this do I also need another base .cia? Or can I just use '3D Visual Experience' everytime? I am just wondering if this program also changes the title id every time.

Bogomil Petrov

Trophies
XP
Country
I keep getting the error: ../binaries/windows_x86/makerom had an error <-1>
Everything else is woeking. When I actually go to inject the video via videoinject It starts processing the movie and I can see it working in Task manager but when it goes to finish I get the error.
It says done injecting but obviously no CIA is made.

lordkaos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello everybody, i've been trying to convert a 3d movie for over a month with no success, the moflex converter always hangs right at 100% completion on the 2nd pass without finishing the job, the resulting moflex works but doesn't have time frames, have any of you encountered this problem before?, how do i fix it?, thanks in advance.

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hello everybody, i've been trying to convert a 3d movie for over a month with no success, the moflex converter always hangs right at 100% completion on the 2nd pass without finishing the job, the resulting moflex works but doesn't have time frames, have any of you encountered this problem before?, how do i fix it?, thanks in advance.
The 3D moflex doesn't get created exactly when it hits 100%. That is the moment it begins building the actual moflex file, everything up to that point was preparation of the temporary files. Once it hits 100%, just leave it for several hours until the jobs gets labeled as "Finished". It took me 10 hours total to convert Zootopia in 3D, so it might take you less or longer depending on the length of your video.

Last edited by Lycan911,

sniper_x002

Trophies
XP
Country
Isn't working for me :c
I put the banner.png, icon.png (both correctly sized), and movie.moplex in a subfolder of the input folder.
Launching the program says it's building the video (along with a string of numbers/letters afterward) but then just closes and nothing is in the output folder.

Edit: Hold on looks like I didn't do everything...
Edit 2: Still doesn't work, going to verify that the CIA is decrypted...
Edit 3: Okay not it doesn't just close. My probably is probably fixed, just waiting for it to do its thing now.

Edit 4: Ok so I got it all ready, CIA installed, but when I launch it it just shows a black screen and the bottom has text saying "ERROR_MESSAGE_LOAD" Ideas?

Edit 5: Ok I did another movie, this one works but it had a HUGE audio delay at all times. Suggestions?

Last edited by sniper_x002,

Nyxoh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
need help, did everything also the rom is decrypted

Attachments

• die.png
    die.png
    5.2 KB · Views: 167

Martinity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
I'm unsure if it's already said, but the title inside the application says "Dinosaur Office: The Complete Series". Is there a way to change that as well?

Update: I'm getting errors trying to play a video. Turned it into a .avi and resized to 400x240, then to .moflex, yet nothing works.

Last edited by Martinity,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Mine would be easy. All it has to do is bob it's head :D:evil::blush: