Gaming [vista] Undeleteable user account

Primenay13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so I locked myself out of my account so i used ophcrack to get back my password. My acount is already jacked up, so I made another account and to my surprise I CANT DELETE it. I even tried deleting the folder under users. Any suggestion? Please help me!

Myidentityisasec

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try this. Go into safe mode. (Switch off laptop/computer and hold F8 while starting up) Run the admin account by pressing CTRL+ALT+DEL twice. An dthe delete the account. Hope it helps :]

D

Deleted_171835

Shit. Why did you delete the folder? *facepalm*. Anyways, try these steps.

- Restart your computer and try to delete through the regular way - be sure to be an account with administrative capabilities
- Check if it's an admin account

Can you please elaborate on your problem, so I can respond with some more useful tips?

Primenay13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so I did a system restore. That didn't work. I am the admin account and my sister is the non-admin account. When she tries to get to stuff it askes for an admin password, however where it normally displays my name so I can type it in its not there and the ok button is greyed out. I thinks she is an admin but she is not. so its confused. And i tried deleting her account (after backing up the files) but when I make the new account it does the same thing.

In case no one saw this: "I used ophcrack to change my password"

Maybe that detail will help?

Primenay13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anaxs said:
well i dont know wats wrong dude, this is why windows is making windows 7

Yes you are exactly right.

If no one can help me by saturday, I will completely re-install vista. So please, if you have a suggestion please tell it. I will try anything.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: