Hacking Vita not recognized by PC on USB mode

NFK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Good evening, so one day my vita stopped being detected by my pc(won't even show up on windows device manager or charge through usb), i've tried the next methods without any result:

-rebuild database
-format memory card
-system restore
-different cable
-different pc
-qcma

the odd part of all this is that charging to ground works and whenever i press select to run usb mode in vitashell it "works"(the "connected through USB" message shows up but i'm still locked).

Any way to fix this?

Last edited by NFK,
Reactions: Trumpasaurus

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can try re-installing henkaku.

1)Reboot your vita to disable henkaku.
2)Reactivate it by going to the website
3)Keep the R button pressed so it reinstalls the program instead of just reactivating it.

You will have to re-add any plugings you have installed to the text file since it will be overwritten with the default one tho.

NFK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
You can try re-installing henkaku.

1)Reboot your vita to disable henkaku.
2)Reactivate it by going to the website
3)Keep the R button pressed so it reinstalls the program instead of just reactivating it.

You will have to re-add any plugings you have installed to the text file since it will be overwritten with the default one tho.
Kept the R button pressed and it didn't install molecular shell(had to format because the console didn't want to restart henkaku), same situation, not detected at all(as in, not detected by qcma and "couldn't connect to PC")

Last edited by NFK,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: @Xdqwerty, about to