Vita sells 1.2 million units Worldwide

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
i mean low as i expected this to be west only but seem now that 70% of those sales are from the jap side hopefully it will improve over the week

Since when is ~600,000 70% of 1.2 million? Also given the Vita's been out for three months in Japan and less than a week in the west it doesn't take a genius to work out why more sales come from Japan.

What's your source saying the figures are fake? You claimed Chart-Track was fake, not VGChartz. Nice try though,

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesnt mean anything to me. Why ? I am waiting for 20 or more of an excellent games. Right now, I saw the games at the stores and they are not impressive.

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Plus it's a new handheld in the market all the fanboys would want one, but only time will tell if it's able to carry on the momentum.
Only fanboys buy new consoles? Quite a generalization :P

For example I bought a DS in 2008 and DSiXL in 2010, but a Wii only in mid 2011 and 3DS late 2011 :)

You're not a fanboy then, you're just a cheapskate, like me, hahahaha. My Vita purchase date = 2016. Man, this new Gundam game is great, too bad they didn't make it for the PS4!

Reactions: 1 person

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i mean low as i expected this to be west only but seem now that 70% of those sales are from the jap side hopefully it will improve over the week

Since when is ~600,000 70% of 1.2 million? Also given the Vita's been out for three months in Japan and less than a week in the west it doesn't take a genius to work out why more sales come from Japan.

What's your source saying the figures are fake? You claimed Chart-Track was fake, not VGChartz. Nice try though,

what are you talking about i never say the sony given sales pr release were fake please link me to the post that i say that the pr sony release is fake

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Plus it's a new handheld in the market all the fanboys would want one, but only time will tell if it's able to carry on the momentum.
Only fanboys buy new consoles? Quite a generalization :P

For example I bought a DS in 2008 and DSiXL in 2010, but a Wii only in mid 2011 and 3DS late 2011 :)

You're not a fanboy then, you're just a cheapskate, like me, hahahaha. My Vita purchase date = 2016. Man, this new Gundam game is great, too bad they didn't make it for the PS4!
another member here for the "cheap late owners club"... I bought my Wii in 2010 :lol:
I guess that I will finally buy a DS from dealextreme now... there are sooo cheap :P

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
what are you talking about i never say the sony given sales pr release were fake please link me to the post that i say that the pr sony release is fake

You claimed that the sales from Chart-Track were fake, and you'd been told that by your "special source"

i been told this chart is unreliable and should wait for a official chart that actually give you hardware / software numbers

so in the end the numbers are pretty much just made up

almost got me there op

If they're fake, then the PR statement contains fake info for the European figures and by your own claims is also classed as fake by your super secret source. Please link to the info where you were told that the numbers are made up.

You know the simple fix is to either admit you just made something up because you're immensely desperate to spread discord, or link to the source which says Chart-Track is fake.

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You claimed that the sales from Chart-Track were fake, and you'd been told that by your "special source"

i been told this chart is unreliable and should wait for a official chart that actually give you hardware / software numbers

almost got me there op

If they're fake, then the PR statement contains fake info for the European figures and by your own claims is also classed as fake by your super secret source. Please link to the info where you were told that the numbers are made up.

You know the simple fix is to either admit you just made something up because you're immensely desperate to spread discord, or link to the source which says Chart-Track is fake.

are you even reading were those it says in my post that the Sony pr release was fake ??? point it please xist stop making stuff up please

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country

almost got me there op

are you even reading were those it says in my post that the Sony pr release was fake ??? point it please xist stop making stuff up please

Yes. But i never claimed you said that the Sony PR release was fake. You claimed you had a source saying a UK Chart Agency was faking data....where is it? Because if the people who collate that UK chart info are providing fake data, and only you know, the Sony numbers are wrong and it's your duty to correct them.

What's your source for Chart-Track providing fake info? Or was it just made up to stir up trouble?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glad to see the Nintendo fanboys (we need to think of a name for their group...something witty) shit all over this thread and liked eachothers posts all over the place.
Amazing how bad a fanbase can make itself look.

The correct term is Nintendrones.

And this seems good, I'd love to pick up one when I can.

Reactions: 2 people

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Glad to see the Nintendo fanboys (we need to think of a name for their group...something witty) shit all over this thread and liked eachothers posts all over the place.

I prefer Nintendtards.

Reactions: 2 people

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

almost got me there op

Yes. But i never claimed you said that the Sony PR release was fake. You claimed you had a source saying a UK Chart Agency was faking data....where is it? Because if the people who collate that UK chart info are providing fake data, and only you know, the Sony numbers are wrong and it's your duty to correct them.

What's your source for Chart-Track providing fake info? Or was it just made up to stir up trouble?

xist why are you mixing two different topics in that post you sounded like you were referring to me saying this pr figures were fake and thats not true in fact i like them they are official

about the other topic yea i say that

nowhere i say it was fake all i say was someone told me not to trust them and to wait for official numbers that we just got thanks to Sony

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

I prefer Nintendtards.

Nintendtrolls is better, but Nintendtards is more accurate

yeah... they're refurbished.. but as long as it works!
maybe I would pick the zelda ds lite

$60, That's cool I'm gonna pick one up. The DS Lite has always been my favorite handheld

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country

nowhere i say it was fake all i say was someone told me not to trust them and to wait for official numbers that we just got thanks to Sony

What? The charts you claim to be made up (and how do you differentiate Fake and made up?) were provided by Chart-Track, and official agency which will provide a tally for Sony to collate regional info. Chart Track is an official body.

All you need to do is to provide your source saying that the numbers they've provided to Sony are made up. Or admit that you just made up that claim.

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

What? The charts you claim to be made up (and how do you differentiate Fake and made up?) were provided by Chart-Track, and official agency which will provide a tally for Sony to collate regional info. Chart Track is an official body.

All you need to do is to provide your source saying that the numbers they've provided to Sony are made up. Or admit that you just made up that claim.

:3 xist get your own source

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3