• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Vote!

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Jakob95 said:
I voted for you. I hope you win. Where do you check how many points the people have?
I don't think you can check. However due to the massive amount of entries (95 to be exact), my chances of being in the top 11 are pretty high with the votes you guys are giving me
biggrin.gif

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
What? Aren't the people running the contest going to be really pissed that you're then running your own contest with some of the prizes? (whoever said "this topic's fine cause he's giving the prize away" didn't read the whole prize list). I'm just saying.

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Psyfira said:
What? Aren't the people running the contest going to be really pissed that you're then running your own contest with some of the prizes? (whoever said "this topic's fine cause he's giving the prize away" didn't read the whole prize list). I'm just saying.
First off I want to say: if your thinking of the grand prize, I haven't the slightest chance in hell of winning that.

And if they get pissed off that I'm giving away 2000 wii points and a shirt? Fuck'em
tongue.gif

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sonicslasher said:
Psyfira said:
First off I want to say: if your thinking of the grand prize, I haven't the slightest chance in hell of winning that.

And if they get pissed off that I'm giving away 2000 wii points and a shirt? Fuck'em
tongue.gif
If you do manage to get the DSi XL will you give that away?

Oh and I voted again

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rockstar said:
Sonicslasher said:
Psyfira said:

tongue.gif
If you do manage to get the DSi XL will you give that away?

Oh and I voted again
After the voting, the 11 games with the most votes are to be judged by the Kotaku staff. I didn't really enter this thing seriously (see my mini-game for proof). But if, and that's a big if, I win the grand prize, it'll be given away.

D

Deleted_171835

Voted for you.
This is pretty immoral. I've seen a few more better mini-games!

D

Deleted_171835

Sonicslasher said:
SoulSnatcher said:
Voted for you.
This is pretty immoral. I've seen a few more better mini-games!
Nobody is making you vote for me. If you want to give your vote to someone who is more worthy, then be all means please do
smile.gif
I know.
I voted for you because you're awesome!
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • BigOnYa
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: knuckles vs broly could also be a good one tbh