[vWii]Neither USB Loader GX nor WiiFlow recognize my new NTFS 128gb (with formatting they became 115gb) flash drive

sammyblammy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Recently I've decided to upgrade and change my USB drives for vWii, so I transferred wbfs from my old flash drive (which is NTFS, too, and is recognized by the homebrew with no problems) to my new one. Then bam, "USB not initialized". I don't know what to do.

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Good morning,

try the FAT32 format, then use "wii backup manager" to manage your games with your USB key.

Recommend ==> external hard drive with a Y cable for a better connection

sammyblammy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
try the FAT32 format, then use "wii backup manager" to manage your games with your USB key.
Already formatted it into FAT32 with the Backup Manager (my pc gives me the option only format either into NTFS or exFAT), and dumped my games through the same Manager. Homebrew Launcher now doesn't even show me the apps so I can't enter USB Loader GX (I've tried to connect USB drive after Howebrew Launcher displays the homebrew, but then it doesn't initialize). WiiFlow doesn't recognize it.

EDIT: Funny enough, my main drive that I was using for a vouple of years is NTFS too, BUT by USB Loader it's recognized as FAT32.

EDIT2: USB Loader was set to SD recognition, and SD card was FAT32. My main flash drive is recognized as NTFS and currently is working.

Last edited by sammyblammy,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already