Hacking Vwii usbloader freezing on inialize

Tri-Z

Tri z
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have Wii U portable hardrive with y cable and another portable hardrive with y cable for vwii

Wii U plugged in front usb and vwii in back

I have had a hell of a time to get vwii one to work in usbloader gx. Finally I get it to work only to after shut off Wii U and go back to use vwii after and the same deal it’s not working again. I tried switching USB port spots and even went to computer and reformat and Wii backup manager games back on. Plugged in and with some fiddling and it worked. Exited to Wii U and got the format nag. So I unplugged and put back on computer cause forgot to ustealth it when done formatting and reinstalling games before. Hook it back up and it won’t initialize. Thought maybe was ustealth stopping it but nope. Tried with and without and freezes on initializing
So after many playing around with and getting sick of shutting down system to switch ports and try dif things. I decided to just unplug it while at vwii menu then plugged back in and started usbloader. And sure enough that does it.
Tried it a few dif times after shutting Wii U off and restarting and it would hang but if after I turned off then on the system if I unplugged and plugged back in while on vwii menu
The drive would initialize fine and games playable
I tried hooking one of the hardrives y cable to external power and it doesn’t make a difference still hangs. I didn’t try unplugging the one still in system while other was in external power while at vwii menu but I’m guessing it would work to

But whole point of my setup is so can turn on and go. Really don’t want to have to unplug drive then plug back in once at vwii menu b4 start up usbloader gx. Would be nice to beable to use the forwarder from Wii U menu too

So my drive isn’t under powered because it will work but why would plugging it in while at vwii menu make a difference?

I have the setup from ultimate vwii guide suggests

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been taking fiber pills, eating more grapes, switched to wheat bread in hopes to lower it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like wheat bread, I even like the chunky wheat bread with pieces of whole grain in it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Been getting this honey wheat bread from aldis pretty decent not very sweet to out do it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Me making any food at home is an improvement to how I use to be
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have an bread machine and use it alot, better than breads you buy, but don't last as long, cause no bs preservatives
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got compliments about my weight loss and thought well guess I can pig out again now I'm the piggy
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My biggest prob is alcohol, definitely is fattening
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I know when to stop at least honestly don't get those that go and go with food
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or those that order 2 big macs , large fry, ice cream sundie, then a diet coke
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I might get downing two big macs but nah that's it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok that will be $15.99, cash or charge?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My go to orders usually a mcdouble and a mcchicken and I'm happy rarely mess with fries
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pro tip ask for that clowns jizzmac sauce on your mcdouble
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Do they charge extra when you add sauce,etc? I know burger king used to not, but don't know nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They may squrit it for free if you ask nice
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Last time I got bk it was 35c per sauce fuck you king of my nutsack
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll buy a bottle of baby rays BBQ for $2 and add it from home out of spite
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like baby rays, my favorite is KC masterpiece tho. Figured all you could buy is that there.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The metro doesn't discriminate good sauce
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Baby Rays isn't that what killed the crocodile hunter?
    If only he had done an endorsement for them....
    Oy mate don't let a bad bbq sauce kill your party! Baby Rays are killing it!! The flavor hits you right in the chest!
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    My phone only has 13% battery so i don't have much time left
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Now 12%
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy bday
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Happy bday