WAIN Updates SX Autoloader for v9.1.0

Now Supports v9.1.0 Switch Firmware and v2.9.3 SX OS Beta
SXAL4.png

Team [WAIN] is back with another update to their SX Autoloader release, as sadly their previous version was broken if you were running on the latest releases! :(
When v9.1.0 firmware was released, it was soon discovered that it had issues with the older SX Autoloader v1.20, but now it has been fixed and updated to v1.30 by Team [WAIN] and you can now go back to enjoying how easy it is to mount your XCI (dumped cartridges) on your Switch console, when running the latest Nintendo firmware, and our previously released v2.9.3 SX OS Beta.

Changelog v1.30
  • Support for v9.1.0 Switch Firmware
  • Compatibly with v2.9.3 SX OS Beta.
You can always find the updated releases by WAIN on TX's Community Resources, so check it out today, and don't forgot TX Discord is also alive and well! :)

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

neav

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I installed it to my SD card, but then what? It doesn't seem to work by itself, so I think I'm missing a step.
You need to launch the game once from the album and have it appear on your home screen. Then later on, you can just select any game on your homescreen and it will load the xci file automatically for you.

Reactions: Jayro

dingso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I am having troubling mouting splitted .xci with sxos (installing them just works finde). Is it even possible? If so, will autoloader work with splitted .xci?

Khar00f

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Thank you leon315 for sharing your knowledge on the matter, here's a funny story for your personal information.

I bought my third switch last week and figured, why don't I try those said free solution that's floating about the atmosphere. I can tell you it was a lot more hastle than xecuter's solution.

The worst part was not being able to find solutions to the issues I experienced and I'm no noob on console mods.

If your concern was really well intended and wanted to tell people about a working free solution then you should include a Gbatemp link that redirects them towards an information page which would let them chose what works best for them and NOT play little childish mind games.

Cheers mate and Merry Christmas,

Ratskull

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does this still only support the sxos folder and not the switch folder?? I like to put my custom xci files in the switch folder and leave the untouched ones in the sxos

evilone

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Is it today working with larger USB Liberias? I tested it once with 1.2 and it was fucking up my switch with Error Code 2168-0002, when you pressed any button in the menu.
I had to remove the SD-Card and removed it manually which was not that nice. :)

stl25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone encountered the following issue?

This occurs on my switch running Fat32 9.1.0. After playing a title, I put the Switch in sleep mode. When returning from sleep mode the last game played will not mount. I can mount a different game and play. Did this on a couple titles to verify. Is this strictly a sleep mode issue? I am interested to see how it functions for others.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Let me finish do the harder drugs