ROM Hack WarioWare D.I.Y. Editor

bobmcjr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made this based on my DSTwo flash cart at the time. 16MiB is the correct actual size of a WWDIY save, but my DSTwo only made 32MiB saves so I assumed that was correct.

Reactions: Jacklack3

bobmcjr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when opening a .dsv or .sav, all the save editing tools are greyed out :cry:
It's a feature bug where it only accepts 32MB save files since that's what my flash cart put out when I wrote this and it wasn't possible to dump the save from my actual cartridge at that time.

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No file size fix forthcoming? If I were a Java guy I'd see about doing it myself (not that I've checked if it's open source, given that I'm not a Java guy) but alas. CrygorTool is still a thing, anyhow.

Northicc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i just imported the mio files on the warioware . sav but the game won'tappear on the d.i.y games; what should i do?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i just imported some mio files on the warioware .sav files but in the d.i.y minigames won't appear, what should i do?

PythonMod

Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Hey guys,

I have a different problem: I am using the save files created by M3 DS Sakura and they are automatically of the size 32 MB, but it does not work (all fields stay grey)
Any idea why that is the case?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hey guys,

I have a different problem: I am using the save files created by M3 DS Sakura and they are automatically of the size 32 MB, but it does not work (all fields stay grey)
Any idea why that is the case?

I can provide my save file if necessary.

hayatin517

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
In the Metadata Editor, it seems that changes cannot be applied if Japanese is used in the game's metadata.
Are there any good solutions?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ dadadad: блядь