Was no one excited for KH3?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I honestly thought this game wasn't coming out until late next month because I didn't see a review or anyone getting hyped for the release. I bought it on the 29th with my tax refund advance, seeing that it had already been out for a day. What gives? Lol

DarthDub

Amateur Hacker
Trophies
Website
www.gaiaonline.com
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Subtle Demise
D

Deleted User

I played the Kingdom Hearts remake on the PS3 but never got into it.
Hopefully people have finally seen the light and recognise the series as being as bad as it truly is, and we can be spared a forum takeover second only to pokemon (with smash brothers these days within sight of some of it).
https://gbatemp.net/threads/omg-liek-kh-rite-1-1.158354/
Why do you hate it so much? It wasn’t for me but I wouldn’t call it a bad game either.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I played the Kingdom Hearts remake on the PS3 but never got into it.

Why do you hate it so much? It wasn’t for me but I wouldn’t call it a bad game either.
The story, the controls, the graphics, the premise, the fans, what the fans do the forum. Were it not for the last I would write it off as a silly thing but they truly did reach almost pokemon levels of annoyance for those trying to maintain some order, hence the legendary thread linked before.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully people have finally seen the light and recognise the series as being as bad as it truly is, and we can be spared a forum takeover second only to pokemon (with smash brothers these days within sight of some of it).
https://gbatemp.net/threads/omg-liek-kh-rite-1-1.158354/
I've always kind of liked the games. Never cared about the dumb story that's trying to be something deep and meaningful but ends up just being confusing and nonsensical. See:

I avoid the fandom too. What I like is the gameplay and all the side shit you can do that keeps you coming back to revisit old worlds once you've unlocked new abilities. The stat systems are simple yet somewhat deep at the same time, and it has a nice mix of old and new RPG elements that provide a challenge while not being unfair. This 3rd game actually fixes a lot of problems with the controls and camera, as well as not making you play a hours long tutorial world.

Glyptofane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got it and played some over the weekend. It's good, but about what you'd expect. I only ever played some of the first KH on PS2, but figured I'd give the series another shot since I buy most of the big titles for PS4. I've already put more time into KH3 than FF15, but that probably isn't saying much.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/j3OhV1och50?si=7RFGXMYCwKgKIZ5G the drake and Kendrick love story continues