Hacking Way to remove SSBB #001 error

--JoCa--

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm really really really noob on this hacking/modding/signing thing... But I've heard u can remove the 001 error in SMG and SSBB... The deal is, I have a wiifree 1.45 and NO WAY TO REMOVE IT RIGHT NOW, but I REALLY WANT TO PLAY BRAWL, so I was wandering if there is a way to play it in my Wii right now...
cry.gif

serrin

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's possible; you'll need Trucha Signer (and the associated stuff such as the elusive key.bin, the other programs required to search for the other encryption keys), a SSBB iso and some basic computer skills.

Here's a good guide on how to use Trucha Signer. This is currently the only way to do it; there is currently no GUI that will change it for you with a click of a button. Wait a while and someone might be nice enough to make one, or you could just learn to use the Trucha Signer.

The file you need to extract after you've gotten Trucha signer working is the main.dol file from the second partition. Using a hexeditor of some sort change the byte at 0X1F2293 from 0C to 04. This is for the USA version, in the Japanese version the address is 0x1F230B. Replace the main.dol file, resign and burn away.

herbinator

Trophies
XP
Country
Easiest way is to extract main dol using trucha signer full tutorial available here on gbatemp then use the multi patcher also available here to remove the 0001 error easy peasy hardest part is locating the key bin for trucha!!

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
google "tehskeen newborn key.bin", go to first link then look at the an interesting comment made on the 9th post

--JoCa--

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
mercluke, thank you, but already found it before your post... it's really hard finding illegal things on google this days, isn't it?? XD
by the way, how do I find this address?? can't seem to find it...

By the way, the wii can read dvd-rw?? (I'm using a wiifree 1.45, so no miraculous things...)

noisound

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
herbinator said:
Easiest way is to extract main dol using trucha signer full tutorial available here on gbatemp then use the multi patcher also available here to remove the 0001 error easy peasy hardest part is locating the key bin for trucha!!
here's link for the multi patcher

Generic Wii Patcher, 4in1 Patcher for main.dol
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?act=ST&f=108&t=77938

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: any mushroom trip adventures you can share