We Should...

Quantum

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I agree with Dragonlord. Chances are, with them once a week, they will get too tedious and probably get combined with next week or so. Once a month would be perfect, all we need now are some decent releases, since there's not enough good ones right now. I remember back in the day when almost every release was a good one. Gosh, I miss those...

Xanthious

Scratch & Sniff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah there isnt a whole lot to get excited about right now unless your a MMBN fan. Im not saddly but I think Im in the minority. I think a Game of the Month would be a great idea. It might freshen things up and add some new excitement to the boards. Weekly though would be a slight too often seeing as some weeks go by and the most impressive thing we get is a silly pokemon video. I vote for a Game of the Month

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A game of the month poll would be an interesting addition, provided it used only the "releases" of that particular month. It might help people with limited bandwith decide which games they'd like to play.

Latin Thug

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.freewebs.com
XP
Country
not bad but for each week is a bit heavy. once a month would be enough i think.
That's why i said "or something like that"
wink.gif

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Oh that was me who did that. Lemme do it I have plenty of spare time what with school being nearly over. Unless the mods think otherwise.

[edit]
what I actually did was do a game of the week poll where the top two from each week would go into the monthy poll for game of the month. The top 1 or 2 (don't remember) would then automatically be put into the game of the year poll along with those from the following months. I stopped this because of the lack of votes I was recieving (I got between 15-20 each poll, I expected AT LEAST double this and felt that I was wasting my time by doing this so I stopped it earlier in the year.) Some did say that they actually didn't know this existed but if more peeps vote and leave a small comment (such as why they picked this game or on the list in general) then I'll be willing to do it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://torrentfreak.com/one-nintendo-dmca-notice-just-wiped-out-8535-yuzu-emulator-forks-240502/