Hacking Webhack on 5.5.2 (JsTypeHax)

D

Deleted User

The delta in the latest commit (b558dff) is 0x02000000, with it my success rate fell down to 0/50. With the earlier one 0x20000000 it was 4/5, só I´m assuming this is the best one so far
stupiid.ovh is and has been using that older commit for a very long time now. The recent failures are unrelated to that. Also it's 0x200000 not 0x20000000. There are only five zeroes. That's a big difference.

Last edited by ,

HCartin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
anyone having success?
Yesterday I managed to get grey screen with EXPLOIT Button after the 10th try. I think that the people who is having trouble with this, should use a different SD formatted to FAT32 with guiformat and only the HBL and Haxchi Installer apps on it. That's it. Try it.
And some browser's reset Data in between the tries :D

LooWiiG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have tried on and off since yesterday with no success. A couple times the browser screen started to fade but never actually went away. [Delta 2] Today this hasn't happened at all, and I've since switched to LAN to improve my internet speed (don't know how to self host).

What I'm trying to do is grab a couple saves off my friend's 5.5.2 Wii U that he doesn't care about hacking. my Wii U is 5.5.1 with HaxChi, and I'd like to use the forked SaveMii mod 5. Will I need to get the new browser hack to work twice in a row? (Browserhax>mocha>browserhax>savemii) I do not want to backtrack through 4 worlds of DK64 again, so I need that save. The other saves I can do without.

Thanks for any help, and great job to the team who's getting this done!

Last edited by LooWiiG,
D

Deleted User

Have tried on and off since yesterday with no success. A couple times the browser screen started to fade but never actually went away. [Delta 2] Today this hasn't happened at all, and I've since switched to LAN to improve my internet speed (don't know how to self host).

What I'm trying to do is grab a couple saves off my friend's 5.5.2 Wii U that he doesn't care about hacking. my Wii U is 5.5.1 with HaxChi, and I'd like to use the forked SaveMii mod 5. Will I need to get the new browser hack to work twice in a row? (Browserhax>mocha>browseehax>savemii) I do not want to backtrack through 4 worlds of DK64 again, so I need that save. The other saves I can do without.

Thanks for any help, and great job to the team who's getting this done!
That sounds like quite the pickle. I think the only good answer is Haxchi (and no I would never in a million years trust this to work twice in a row)

Reactions: LooWiiG

LooWiiG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That sounds like quite the pickle. I think the only good answer is Haxchi (and no I would never in a million years trust this to work twice in a row)

That's what I was afraid of, thanks. He doesn't want any trace of homebrew after I'm done, so I would have to shell out the money for HaxChi, grab the saves, and then remove HaxChi. May be worth my time if a more stable hack isn't discovered. Will definitely keep an eye on the progress here. Are there any apps that I would be able to run the first time in the HBL without mocha or haxchi to copy saves? That would increase my odds of success exponentially.

Kudjo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I've tried the u.drg.li site as well as self-hosted (android) and NONE of the deltas are producing the screen fade that everyone describes and demonstrates in youtube videos, leading me to believe that none of these deltas are working properly for me. I'm using v1.3 and have also tried different SD Card sizes and brands (all formated with guiformat using 32 and 64 block sizes). What am I missing? It must be something. Does anyone know a good tutorial that I can follow step by step to reproduce others successful attempts? (At this point, I'd be happy just getting the screen fade properly helping me feel better about 2 days worth of tries with no success)

Thanks.

SonGoku78

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
We don't know. That's what I've been saying this whole time. Nothing. Has. Changed.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You made an oops when you copied the files to your SD card. You should copy the entire contents (two folders, haxchi and wiiu) from the haxchi zip to the SD card. Merge and replace. Then use Haxchi to get to Homebrew and re-run the installer.

yeah that was my fault, forgot to copy the folder in the root...just copied the haxchi folder under apps to my friends sd card. reinstalled correctly and now it shows correct icon :D thanks very much

SonGoku78

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
guys i can confirm it worke self hosted on pc with homebrew launcher 1.4 and changing exploit.html to delta 0x03...(was set to 0x02... by default)
look one or two pages before, i described what i did. hope it helps

EDIT: and be patient after screen turns to grey white, i waited a fair moment

Last edited by SonGoku78, , Reason: additional info

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: Pleasure to meet you +1