• Views 3,926
  • Replies 1
  • Likes 1
D

Deleted User

OP
upload_2021-2-5_23-7-0.jpeg

webMan MOD Version 1.47.34 release.
webMan MOD is a homebrew plugin for PlayStation 3 forked from the original webMAN/sMAN by DeanK with many features added.
The application provides extended services for PS3 console like web server, ftp server, file manager, netiso, ntfs, gamepad emulation, ps3mapi, tasks automation, memory debugger and more.
Our goal is to create an AIO plugin that includes many of the features available on the PS3 Scene in an easy and intuitive way. webMAN MOD is the result of the hard work of several users, developers and artists that collaborated with development, knowledge, resources, feedback & ideas.
Fixed a critical bug that caused a crash in the plugin due an missing check for NULL
XMB waves now change on each boot if 1.qrc, 2.qrc, etc. exist in /dev_hdd0/tmp/lines
Boot sound now change on each boot if 1.ac3, 2.ac3, etc. exist in /dev_hdd0/tmp/coldboot
Wallpaper now change on each boot if 1.png, 2.png, etc. exist in /dev_hdd0/tmp/wallpaper
Fixed bug mounting some PSXISO stored in exFAT/NTFS.
New combo L2+L3+R3 sets XMB focus on webMAN Games (L2+L3+R2+R3 does also a reload_category game)
Allows set audio visualization, video player or photo slider as background or "dynamic theme".
Here are 2 videos by @DeViL303 demonstrating this capability: MP4 as XMB background / Gaia as dynamic theme
Added option to auto-play XMB music on startup of the plugin
New web commands: /chmod.ps3<path>, /browser.ps3$music, /browser.ps3$home and /stat.ps3<path>&id=<title_id>
Cumulative update (includes over 27 commits to the suite of tools)
prepISO 1.28 now supports exFAT GPT format and fixes creation of fakeISO for exFAT content (mp4, avi, pkg, etc)

Reactions: MrCokeacola

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only "prepNTSF_1.17.pkg" worked to read the external harddrive on 4.86 hen hfw firmware..........this is on a super slim, (using webMAN_Mod_1.47.33)...............

good to see those tools updated, isn't worth the risk for me, to test out those new versions, since the last few didn't work (prepNTSF)

my external hdd is "MBR" boot sector, I see the tool is updated to read "GPT" boot sector................no benefit to delete the entire hdd and reinstall everything...............2 Terabyte limit for hdd's with "MBR" sector.............does that mean a larger hdd using "GPT" boot sector 3 or 4 terabyte will work fine on external

the superslim/slim, with external hdd is a little more picky, some combinations won't work using that software, just a note (prepNTSF).

Last edited by yeshuachrist,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, i have a physical copy of mgs4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ok I tried it and 1) it doesnt boot wood menu automatically and 2) when trying to load a game through wood theres just a loading screen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's low on wood
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    lemme ask in forums
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty No you heard wrong, and don't believe till you experience yourself. Fallout 4 is one of my favorite games of all time. Yes it had issues early on, esp with older hardware like the xbox1, but it is awesome, esp now being 4k on Series S/X or PS5
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, Then i think people were talking about fallout 76
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that one was buggy too
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right there, fallout 76 was a letdown, but it not that bad now, they have fixed slot of issues they had at launch. Biggest issue with Fallout 76 is its a pay to advance further type of game, which sucks
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I may probably download fallout 3 or new vegas on my ps3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz I didnt like fallout 1 that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New Vegas is awesome, F3 was ok too.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I played Fallout 4 on PC, I enjoyed it honestly. Not my favorite game on earth but at the same time I didn't hate it at all lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool you got a ps3... Glad to hear. Game on!
    +1
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download...