Gaming Weeaboo time! Hatsune Miku Project Diva f released in USA!

GamerzHell9137

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I also found out that the DLC songs for the Vita version are just the extra songs that come with the PS3 version (because they weren't included in the Japanese version of "f" on Vita). So PS3 users aren't missing out on anything except portability. I thought they were getting new stuff ;c

*cough*hint*1stpost*hint*cough*

And yeah, the reason is cause the PS3 version is an upgrade to the previous one.

And about the sequel, Vita and PS3 version are gonna have same content, now both versions are called " F2nd "

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*cough*hint*1stpost*hint*cough*

And yeah, the reason is cause the PS3 version is an upgrade to the previous one.

And about the sequel, Vita and PS3 version are gonna have same content, now both versions are called " F2nd "
Right, I just mistook this part about not having the same stuff as the PS3 version differently:
"BUT! there's one thing about the game, it doesn't have the same stuff like the PS3 version.​
Some optinal characters,6 songs and some accessories for the gals are taken from the PS Vita version and has put as DLC."

That's good though, I don't like console exclusive stuff, to be honest. :P

ResleyZ

Swiggity swaggity swooty, I love my own booty
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oh wow, that's pretty fast! Seems that the sales in US and EU have been good enough to make translating the game worthwile. Insta-buy for me!

Mira

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
wait it has jap voiced songs of course.....but during the songs there are sub?
if there aren't,this type of game takes nothing to translate (but even if there are there isn't too much to translate) talk about porting expensives....

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
Trophies
XP
Country
wait it has jap voiced songs of course.....but during the songs there are sub?
if there aren't,this type of game takes nothing to translate (but even if there are there isn't too much to translate) talk about porting expensives....

Songs are in japanese; subs are romanized lyrics, not translated.
Which is disappointing :(
But yay! 2nd! :toot:
It has a lot of classics as well ^_^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello. What's going on here?