Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
-------------
||Monday||
-------------

Nothing much happened today, just some items arrived and my superior realized that he didnt indent(order) enough field rations, so we order more.

--------------
||Tuesday||
--------------

There was an issue with the ration transfer, apparently something happened over at 3 Div, and they have to change from non-muslim to muslim meal.
Also, there was a problem with the ration amendment form.

So, pretty much, i just work on correcting the forms and help out with stuff.

-----------------
||Wednesday||
-----------------

Today i have CDO (Complex Duty Orderly) duty. So i spend the entire day in camp staring at CCTV, answering calls and attempting to ans them, even those that are weird.
At around 1, i left and went over to set up the chairs over at the "Leader Hall" for the Army Workplan 2011 seminar. At night, i just wait for people to return keys before i am off to sleep.

---------------
||Thursday||
---------------

Finally i am done with my duty, as usual the tv was spoiled. Anyway, i was scolded by RSM (regimetal sergeant major) for saying everything is fine even though the TV was spoilt.
But in my defense, so what? Will i say that the tv spoil, will it lead to us getting a decent tv? Fk no!!! So, i am just gonna fk it..
Anyway, i went over to the Leader hall again, just to help set up for the "Training Hub Workplan 2011 seminar".
Anyway, the ration amendment issue has been settle, seems like it's cos i was using a wrong file format and also because i used correction tape on it.

-----------
||Friday||
-----------

My RQ & I changed the format of the ration forms to reflect a 7 day week, at least this will make future form writing easier. Anyway, there was a minor issue with the transfer transfer plan which has been fixed.

For amendment with regards to ration transfer. I have to put a nil where i used to write a number.

For eg.

I indented 20 muslim, but if i were to change them to non-muslim food. It would be non-muslim 20 muslim nil

and the reason has to be wrote as well. I cant just sent them a new form with muslim 20 and call it done.

Anyway, i spend my afternoon waiting for a ghost to appear, somehow i was unlucky enuf to be spotted by mr eddy and he asked me to open a room over at another building for some col to inspect. After getting the key, i spend over 2 hour waiting for him, in the end, apparently that guy came over and had a glance and say it's okay....

WTF!! and that fker didnt tell me that, thanks to that, i feel like a retard.

Anyway, today we had a cohension, our old boss is treating us to a BBQ over at this chalet : SAF SEAVIEW RESORT and all i can say is .... FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKING AWWWWEEESSSOOOMMMEEEEEEEEE . Damn, 240 for 1 week at a bungalow with a seaview, that's damn cheap and i saw the rate, the cheapest is around 78 dollars...

But only downside is that it's only for army personnal and the building that u can get is based on rank and same goes for how much u need to pay and it's based on lucky draw..
and also, it's not possible to find the site by google......

-------------

Anyway, i have just finished watching kamen rider W, now watching the 999 and 1000th episode of Kamen Rider special
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SnowStormAkikaze @ SnowStormAkikaze: Hey :) If I book mark the topic where can I read them?