XP
Country
Senegal
-------------
||Monday||
-------------

Today is the start of Exercise Diamond Plexus. There u go, one military secret
smile.gif

Gawr !! As usual, the army tends to overcater food for these events, we had 5-7 trays of uneaten and unopened food by the end of this, and in the end, who have to suck it up? US!! Why? Because our DY said indent 250 ppl pack, i can confirm u that we will have alot of ppl eating... In the end, i think we only have 150 ppl eating them(including us).

As usual, that guy is only good at talking, in the end, who are the one being held responsible??? It's us...
Today was pretty busy, had to run around helping people out, cleaning room, washing dishes, disposing of rubbish, interior design, and etc.

I guess the only stressful thing would be ration... as usual, after all, i have to make sure that i didnt overindent, nor do i underindent, in the end, i order 110 lunches, but only 61/63 people consume them.. Hopefully tomorrow wont be the case, if not, amendment
smile.gif

Tomorrow onwards, we might have to stay late but from the 15, we will be sleeping in camp in the office
smile.gif

--------------
||Tuesday||
--------------

Note for tmr.
- Call lily and check if they are able to supply those mineral water by thursday
- check on ration and hope that these people are zombies
smile.gif

edit: called miss lily and she say alright if we are able to supply her with the purchase order number.
As for the ration, as usual, not alot of people are eating them...

Wrote an amendment based on today and yesterday figure, hopefully it's alright, too bad it's only going to take effect on thursday, well, guess i just have to suck it up and hoped i dont get screwed by them in future.

today was my first time doing duty
smile.gif

-----------------
||Wednesday||
-----------------

dont remember much other than running around getting things done.

That and not knowing that i am supposed to be the one opening the door..... ....

---------------
||Thursday||
---------------

went and collected a poster from office. Other than that, i was just wasting time and playing pokemon and downloading Street Of rage i guess.

-----------
||Friday||
-----------

Today marks the day that supposedly, we are to stay in. Anyway, somehow i must have missed it, but my upperstudy told me that when the order for the water do get approved he will give me a call, but i guess he forgotten about that. Anyway, the mineral water have arrived and so does a lot of stuff. So, i just spend my time organizing the stuff in the duty room.

Pretty much that's it, unless u count me measuring pipes(18,16,12,12m) ?

Strangely though, for a day that people are supposed to be staying and eating dinner, there's NO1 !!! Arghhhh

---------
Saturday & Sunday
-------------

Supposedly i was to stay during these 2 days, but due to too many ppl, i was told to just stay on tuesday and wednesday.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm living out of my car, he better make 600k a year