Week 44 in the army, more bitching & whining..

mrfatso

That guy!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
-----------
Monday
-----------

We were given a day off or rather... we were forced to take a off day on monday for some polling day crap.. Either way, i was really bored at home, nothing to do, no nice movies to watch, cant wait till thursday for GANTZ!!

-----------
Tuesday
-----------

Came to work, as usual, nothing much happened. Not sure wtf happened, but we were treated to Burger King. Hurray i guess? Anyway, i am duty clerk again, at least i am wasting time at camp(hopefully i dont have to do extra duties .. ) rather than waste time at home.

Also, no idea what happened. but our pumping died today, Level 3 & 4 had no water coming out of their tap.

Fk raja, always giving me extra work, seriously i am typing this and wasting time and he wants me to call the contractor for his leaking tap...

A Leaking tap IS NOT AN EMERGENCY!! Please tell me who the fuck will be so bothered about a leaking tap that they go nuts?? No1 right? I thought so... but this fcker is asking me to call the contractor after 6 to return back to camp to fix it... Hello... they are on contract and they are out of camp, u fucking expect them to say okay and return to camp for ur tap?

What a fcker ... and i am a fkcer for going through and giving them a call......

---------------
Wednesday
--------------

Probably shit happens again.. There's still shit going on with the water plumping, arghh, hate having to call people for work at 6.30 in the morning.. It's irritating ..
Anyway, nothing much happened other than that. O ya... One of the customers(i try calling them that since it makes more sense) require some vehicle, so i had to order some vehicles. Other than that, more or less, i placed an order for some ink cartridges as well.

--------------------
Thursday
---------------------
Finally those water choking up has reached a climax, the water cooler at the 4th floor has broken down and well, anyone would have known why... That thing hasnt been clean for god knows how long... Probably 10 years or so... wtf???!!

Anyway, when will these people learn that we need time to order things.. How do u expect us to order pencil and pen and expect them to come the next day ... well, we could but we have to self-collect them.. Seriously, army is different from outside where i can just buy a bottle of water instantly, here? You have to place an order and assume that they will deliver that bottle of water to u in a week time(which seldomly happened... )

----------------------
Friday
--------------------
Nothing much happened i guess, as usual, set up breakfast, slack and slack even more till it's time to go home. Anyway, the customer came again and he wanted to changed the timing for next week vehicle, thankfully he understand that it's not possible to do so within a short notice, which is more than i can say for the rest of the army...
Anyway, he wanted to check if it's possible to change the previous order which thankfully yes, i can, since it was only done recently, so there was time to change, also, that event starts on june, which is kinda far away
smile.gif

------------
Saturday
----------

Went and watch gantz the movie, not bad i guess?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, Mario Moonlight exists?