Cute Hot Whatever
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
India
Hi, I installed an old CIA of Majora's Mask on my o3DS (Luma and FW re latest). I used FBI and Boop.
When j try to launch the game, I get a crash however. Can anyone help me with this?
Unfortunately I can't attach the crash dump file because the file format isn't permitted so I'm waiting a picture.
IMG_20190627_234157001.jpg

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I installed an old CIA of Majora's Mask on my o3DS (Luma and FW re latest). I used FBI and Boop.
When j try to launch the game, I get a crash however. Can anyone help me with this?
Unfortunately I can't attach the crash dump file because the file format isn't permitted so I'm waiting a picture.View attachment 171487
What is the region of your 3ds and what region is the game?

Reactions: Salamencizer

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
OK download luma local switcher and install it to the 3ds. Then start up luma local. Select title then select majoras mask. Now select region and select Eur. Go back to language and set it as EN.

Exit out of the app and switch off the 3ds. Switch it back on and immediately press select to enter luma settings make sure game patching is selected. Hit the start button and once the 3ds loads home menu start majoras mask. Should fix the problem.

https://github.com/Possum/LumaLocaleSwitcher/releases

Salamencizer

Cute Hot Whatever
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
India
OK download luma local switcher and install it to the 3ds. Then start up luma local. Select title then select majoras mask. Now select region and select Eur. Go back to language and set it as EN.

Exit out of the app and switch off the 3ds. Switch it back on and immediately press select to enter luma settings make sure game patching is selected. Hit the start button and once the 3ds loads home menu start majoras mask. Should fix the problem.

https://github.com/Possum/LumaLocaleSwitcher/releases
Nevermind this, i used Luma's Locale Emulation option(placed luma/titles/TID for MM/locale/txt/) nad it fixed this issue. thanks anyways tho

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nevermind this, i used Luma's Locale Emulation option(placed luma/titles/TID for MM/locale/txt/) nad it fixed this issue. thanks anyways tho
Thats exactly what local luma switcher does automatically without you having to manually create the text file.

Reactions: Salamencizer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3