Gaming What 3ds games are you hoping get made?

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
RockmanForte said:
None. There are no games that interested me at all. Since 3rd party are slow so I dont want to buy 3DS portable system at all.. Maybe in 3 years from now if there are too many good games I got my eyes on then sure. If not, then none. Money saving wise.
smile.gif
might want to re read the title mate.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
t377y000 said:
My list is better.

Next Pokemon version

the Conduit 3DS
Dementium 3 3DS
Dragon Ball Z: Boudakai Tenkaichi 3D
GTA 5 (or chinatown wars 2 in more 3d & not top down)
GUN 3DS (remake with better graphics & 3d)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (& 4)
Madworld 2 3DS
Megaman: Legends 3 (not x)
Project Hammer 3DS
Sonic: adventure 3
Sonic the Hedgehog 4 (& 5)
X-Scape 2
That list is the opposite of better, imo.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Soon or later (hopefully sooner)

We will get the main anime in NOA

dragon ball

Naruto

One piece and

bleach

t377y000 said:
machomuu said:
t377y000 said:
My list is better.

Next Pokemon version

the Conduit 3DS
Dementium 3 3DS
Madworld 2 3DS
Project Hammer 3DS
X-Scape 2

how so?
unsure.gif
It just, even if they can make those on the 3ds, some should go/stay on the consoles like the wii u.
tongue.gif

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
t377y000 said:
My list is better.

Next Pokemon version

the Conduit 3DS
Dementium 3 3DS
Madworld 2 3DS
Project Hammer 3DS
X-Scape 2
I agree with you here, this list is just awful. I would prefer your list with the exception of Monster Hunter as I never cared for that series. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 would not only look terrible, but play terrible as well on the 3DS. Sonic is just meh these days. I understand that fans of the series are desperately hoping for a really great game, but I don't think Sega has it in them anymore and are just wasting time, and should start focusing on creating series out of their better games.

T3GZdev

head of T3GZdev
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
t377y000 said:
My list is better.

Next Pokemon version

the Conduit 3DS
Dementium 3 3DS
Madworld 2 3DS
Project Hammer 3DS
X-Scape 2

how so?
unsure.gif

T3GZdev

head of T3GZdev
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
syko5150 said:
machomuu said:
t377y000 said:
My list is better.

Next Pokemon version

the Conduit 3DS
Dementium 3 3DS
Madworld 2 3DS
Project Hammer 3DS
X-Scape 2
I agree with you here, this list is just awful. I would prefer your list with the exception of Monster Hunter as I never cared for that series. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 would not only look terrible, but play terrible as well on the 3DS. Sonic is just meh these days. I understand that fans of the series are desperately hoping for a really great game, but I don't think Sega has it in them anymore and are just wasting time, and should start focusing on creating series out of their better games.

how would you know how modern warfare 3 is on 3ds if one hasnt been on 3ds yet, i liked the ds ones, just think of the 3ds version as a improvement over the ds versions with next gen graphics, & 3d & all the improvements & not compair it to the ps3 & 360 version.

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
t377y000 said:
syko5150 said:
machomuu said:
t377y000 said:
My list is better.

Next Pokemon version

the Conduit 3DS
Dementium 3 3DS
Madworld 2 3DS
Project Hammer 3DS
X-Scape 2

how would you know how modern warfare 3 is on 3ds if one hasnt been on 3ds yet, i liked the ds ones, just thing of the 3ds version as a improvement over the ds version with next gen graphics, & 3d & all the improvements & not compair it to the ps3 & 360 version.
I'm not even trying to compare it to the console versions. I'm just saying it wouldn't be a great game on 3DS. It would be better suited for the Vita. Dual analog sticks is better for shooter games compared to one joystick and a touch screen.

Shoat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Another Jump ultimate Stars, with even more chars who are even more up-to-date with their series.

(already granted) Freaking Smash Bros. Hell yeah. Curious how the 3ds and wiiu version may interact.

A Dissidia (Please?)
Also, ports of all the FF7 spinoffs that were PSP exclusive.
I hunger to play them, but I won't buy a PSP only for Dissidia and the FF7 prequels.

A Pokemon spinoff game with the same gameplay but a different story approach (Where, for once, you are not a 10 year old boy who sets out into the world, beats gym dudes, stops Team X, and becomes pokemon master. Colosseum's story mode was a step in this direction, now do it with an original 2d top-down pokemon game.)
There've been many attempts at making such by fans (Team Rocket romhacks and such) but I haven't seen any that has been... completed.

A Zelda Four Swords.
Also a new A-link-to-the-past style Zelda game.
Now that I think of it, they might aswell polish up Majoras Mask if they're at making zelda stuff.

Hell, now that I thought of a four swords.
Give us Gauntlet for 3ds.

A new 2d Metroid title.

And a Castlevania. How 'bout that one that is on xbox live arcade? Gimme.

New entries of: Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy Tactics, Advance Wars, Fire Emblem, Disgaea DS (I'd prefer a disgaea with Laharl, not the PS2 ones with the boring characters, maybe both to make more people happy)

A continuation of Secret of mana. Not in the slightly different style that the GBA/DS ones had.
One that could actually pass as Seiken Densetsu 4, no deviations from the formula, no experiments. Of course multiplayer-able while we're at it.

That's all that came to my mind... for now.
I know it's a lot of stuff, but it doesn't have to be right now, they have time until the next gen handheld gets announced to gimme this stuff.

VentusVanitas

Trophies
XP
Country
A New Zelda 3d
Twilight Princess Port
a commercial n64 emulator (virtual console +)
Kingdom Hearts I + II 3d!!! (On one cart)
Pokemon 3d (Full 3d, basically the old games with a new 3d world)
First gen remakes in the 3d style

T3GZdev

head of T3GZdev
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
syko5150 said:
t377y000 said:
syko5150 said:
machomuu said:
t377y000 said:
My list is better.

Next Pokemon version

the Conduit 3DS
Dementium 3 3DS
Madworld 2 3DS
Project Hammer 3DS
X-Scape 2

how would you know how modern warfare 3 is on 3ds if one hasnt been on 3ds yet, i liked the ds ones, just thing of the 3ds version as a improvement over the ds version with next gen graphics, & 3d & all the improvements & not compair it to the ps3 & 360 version.
I'm not even trying to compare it to the console versions. I'm just saying it wouldn't be a great game on 3DS. It would be better suited for the Vita. Dual analog sticks is better for shooter games compared to one joystick and a touch screen.

i actually didnt have a problem with the ds versions controlls, the d-pad movement, touch screen camera, & l button shoot.
also with the 3ds i dotn really care about a 2nd c-pad, theres no proof a 2nd analog will make the game better.
i think the 3ds has more options besides the 2nd analog. gotta keep an open mind & not resolve around 2 sticks.

also to what you said about those games x-scape was a dsiware, call of duty, dementium, gta chinatown wars were ds games.
& we already know megaman legends 3,, the conduit, sonic generations & another sonic games comeing to 3ds.
& how would gun, dbz, & madworld be bad on 3ds?
& project hammer the cancelled game for wii, i was thinkign they should just release it on 3ds.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love when people make the argument that dual analogue sticks are the best solution for moving and controlling the camera. These people have clearly never played an FPS on a computer. The precision you get from moving the mouse is so much more accurate and fulfilling then the right analogue stick on a console. In all honestly, I've found that the closest games have come to the feel and precision of a mouse for camera movement is motion control. For example when taking aim in OOT 3D, moving the 3DS itself is incredibly intuitive and accurate, its seriously so much better than a right analogue stick, if they were to use this kind of technology in a Call Of Duty game, it would be great for taking aim.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think we need some new sandboxes like Super Scribblenauts (yes, I just said we need another Scribblenauts.) Also I say no harm can come from a few indie ports (as long as NIS doesn't add a bunch of gimmicky crap
dry.gif

We all know theres going to be a few PSP ports so I would love to see dissidia and maybe GTA. Another TWEWY would be boss
biggrin.gif
specially if it took place in another big city (New York, Hong Kong, London) and had a new set of players (kind of like the reapers game is an international affair.)

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
syko5150 said:
t377y000 said:
syko5150 said:
machomuu said:
t377y000 said:
My list is better.

Next Pokemon version

the Conduit 3DS
Dementium 3 3DS
Madworld 2 3DS
Project Hammer 3DS
X-Scape 2

...okay, i guess you just haven't really adjusted to the stylus control scheme. but IMO, stylus control feels more natural, not to mention more accurate, than analog sticks (which most likely require some sort of auto or guided targeting system to be effective). stylus control FPS is almost like mouse control, which is the BEST control scheme for FPS (short of using Light Gun controllers). Metroid Prime Hunters DS proves that stylus aiming is effective for FPS, it just takes a bit of adjusting as the size is considerably scaled down (but lowering sensitivity can lead to more accurate aiming).

and CoD:MW3 would be awesome on the 3DS (especially if it ups the frame rate) , just try not to compare it to console versions graphics-wise. if you can't avoid comparing them to bigger versions, then you most likely will not enjoy it. in that case, stick to the ones you enjoy and don't force yourself on it.

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Battle Network for the 3DS (I'm Hopeful it'll happen ok?)
Boktai For 3DS (PLEASE!!!111 @.@)
Megaman Legends 3 (None of that perm save bullshit, CAPCOM)
Gen 1 & 3 of Pokémon Remade (MAYBE 2, Def not 4 and 5...yet)
MOAR HARVEST MOON
Animal Crossing
RUNE FACTORY
Dragon Quest(s)
New Pokémon games, period
Old Arcade games in 3D (Including Dig Dug & Dig Dug II) (I want the graphics to be the same, just pop out at you.)
Scribblenauts 3D
Ace Attorney(s) + Phoenix Wright vs Professor Layton (GET IT IN ENGLISH ARSEHOLES)
Old Pokémon as VC
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon (Maybe, it depends)
Professor Layton(S)
Pac-Man 3D (Technically belongs in the Arcade category, but its too damn cool to just lump in with others)

I'll edit the list when I think of more later.

1234turtles

Memer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kid icarus uprising
megaman legends 3
kingdom hearts 3d(better not be more filler crap like re:coded)
3rd gen pokemon remake
some orignal titles
inazuma eleven 4 localization(in my dreams)
super smash bros 3ds

Nathan576

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
duffmmann said:
Ikki said:
I'm just hoping Majora's Mask 3D gets made.

Other than that is just wishes that will most likely not happen.

While I agree Majora's Mask should definitely get made, especially since the engine is already made now, and to be able to see the Moon in 3D with how far away it is would be very fulfilling...

I'm interested in a brand new Zelda made for the 3DS. They could use the same engine as the OOT remake, they don't have to re-imagine the series time and time again, I mean don't get me wrong I love every look Zelda has had, but another new game made with the updated graphics of OOT 3D would be freaking amazing if you ask me.

In terms of a new Pokemon game. They don't have to make a new generation if you ask me, they've got plenty of pokemon and locations now. And a remake would be a waste. What they should do, is (and maybe this is something better reserved for the Wii U) create a Pokemon MMORPG. No more top down views, all the locations from the games, including some from the anime like The Orange Islands. It wouldn't neccesarily have to start with all regions, they could release expansions/DLC if they wanted, much like WOW. In fact, if handled properly, they could have a WOW killer. Battles would have to be changed somewhat though, you would have complete control of the pokemon when you fight, so you can dodge and everything, battle in real time. It could be very cool. They could have the Indigo League tournament held monthly, and have rare events where legendary pokemon appear, and only a few could catch it. There are so many possibilities with such a game.
Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nathan576 said:
duffmmann said:
Ikki said:
I'm just hoping Majora's Mask 3D gets made.

Other than that is just wishes that will most likely not happen.

While I agree Majora's Mask should definitely get made, especially since the engine is already made now, and to be able to see the Moon in 3D with how far away it is would be very fulfilling...

I'm interested in a brand new Zelda made for the 3DS. They could use the same engine as the OOT remake, they don't have to re-imagine the series time and time again, I mean don't get me wrong I love every look Zelda has had, but another new game made with the updated graphics of OOT 3D would be freaking amazing if you ask me.

In terms of a new Pokemon game. They don't have to make a new generation if you ask me, they've got plenty of pokemon and locations now. And a remake would be a waste. What they should do, is (and maybe this is something better reserved for the Wii U) create a Pokemon MMORPG. No more top down views, all the locations from the games, including some from the anime like The Orange Islands. It wouldn't neccesarily have to start with all regions, they could release expansions/DLC if they wanted, much like WOW. In fact, if handled properly, they could have a WOW killer. Battles would have to be changed somewhat though, you would have complete control of the pokemon when you fight, so you can dodge and everything, battle in real time. It could be very cool. They could have the Indigo League tournament held monthly, and have rare events where legendary pokemon appear, and only a few could catch it. There are so many possibilities with such a game.
Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no

QFT

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LZ_NvaV5HGE?si=p4H94YGObqOeX23X this brought me joy +2