Hacking What are things i should NOT do, so i dont get banned?

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where did you get such info? I have not seen a proper analysis of any firmware revision that would allow people to make such a statement.
I meant that it's very unlikely that they can detect homebrew, and afaik pretty much nobody has gotten banned from using only homebrew

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, im new here, and im also new to nintendo switch homebrew and i installed some games with tinfoil. Could some one please give me a list of ways to get banned so i can avoid.
Wanna not get banned? Reflash that nand backup you (?) made. Other then that stay in airplane mode. (which means no online.) Even if you already did it if you stop now you might avoid a ban.

(lol this thread is from august.)

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The only way to not get banned is to not install any homebrew on your console and don't modify it in anyway.

No matter how insignificant the homebrew is or how small the modification is, there is nothing you can do to avoid a ban. Your console has been forever tained.

D

Deleted User

The only way to not get banned is to not install any homebrew on your console and don't modify it in anyway.

No matter how insignificant the homebrew is or how small the modification is, there is nothing you can do to avoid a ban. Your console has been forever tained.
Great

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I wish we could comment on Google reviews some of them just sound like they were written by r tards