Emulation Gaming What are y'alls favourite action rpgs for the system?

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kingdom hearts birth by sleep is a action rpg. But if I had to pick a favorite, Ys the Oath in Felghana is one of them. There is also phantasy star portable. (Basically it plays like phantasy star online, but on the psp) I don't know if you can consider Dissidia Final Fantasy a Action RPG. More like a fighting game with RPG features, but if that's not good enough, Crisis core final fantasy vii exist... and so does the HD remake that just came out days ago. :ninja:

Still more to come, Star ocean, first departure and the sequel Second evolution also exist. And I guess the last choice would be Brandish Dark Revenant, it's a remake of a old game by Falcom. Honestly unless you consider monster hunter action rpg, then that's probably the best bet for the psp. :P

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, ys the oath in felghana is coming to switch. And, ys x nordics will be out next year for switch, ps4, and ps5. That is one of my favorite action rpg series.

Reactions: Shiroyuuki

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Without a shadow of a doubt, all the titles in the saga of the fabled Adol Christin.

adol-christin-ys.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I can put like 90 songs on a CD lol