AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn it :(

Forgot to take a pic of it, before eating it allllll.

It was French Toast, Sausage and I scrambled the rest of the egg mix. :) mmmmmm It was delish :D
Oh, and of course C O F F E E :lol:

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Coffee and a berliner cake.

Later, I went to fill up the car with gas and afterwards add a concrete block with cement to the back entrance of my dad's door in his farm so it's easier to walk up on the stairs, but his retarded brother picked it up and threw it away which he had no right. He didn't buy the concrete block.

I used to like him and thought people misunderstood him, though it turns out he's just a god damn asshole and from now on I'll just ignore him. Moreover, if he touches that damn block again I'll get the police involved because he's trespassing property he doesn't own (and it took me time to cement it all nicely).

Damn retarded, childish, and envious family members he ended up having. Sigh. I don't envy anyone or act childish, that's just stupid.

• Wow
Reactions: AncientBoi

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
New Year’s breakfast
Tenzaru soba with genmatcha and fruit salad made out of apples and pineapple with lime juice

IMG_2004.jpegIMG_2005.jpegIMG_2006.jpegIMG_2007.jpegIMG_2008.jpegIMG_2009.jpeg

Junkyness

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Morning vibes! Today's breakfast adventure: jazzed up my oatmeal with a rebellious dash of chocolate powder. Surprisingly tasty! What's on your a.m. menu? Let's swap morning meal hacks! 🌅🥣

Reactions: AncientBoi

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Morning vibes! Today's breakfast adventure: jazzed up my oatmeal with a rebellious dash of chocolate powder. Surprisingly tasty! What's on your a.m. menu? Let's swap morning meal hacks! 🌅🥣

lol, it's Lunch time heah. But I had Flench Toast foh bleakfast :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol