Homebrew Question What do I do for the game card error?

whiteglovian

Fedora Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, so I tried inserting Pokemon Sword, after having atmosphere updated to be compatible with 11.0.1, but now my carts aren't loading, none of them are! is there a way to get the data and make it so that I can play it digital?

Mizuguti

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
wait, you updated your emunand and is trying to play the cartridge on the sysnand? If so, you need to update you sysnand too, it's the same thing the other way around

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use Hekate
When you said you use Hekate, do you mean you boot directly into Atmosphere via fss0 or do you chainload into fusee_primary? If you don't know the difference, you can just post your hekate_ipl.ini file instead. Don't worry about any personal information as none of it would be in that file.

whiteglovian

Fedora Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you said you use Hekate, do you mean you boot directly into Atmosphere via fss0 or do you chainload into fusee_primary? If you don't know the difference, you can just post your hekate_ipl.ini file instead. Don't worry about any personal information as none of it would be in that file.
i think i chainload, as the menu pops up instead of booting directly

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think i chainload, as the menu pops up instead of booting directly
In hekate, do you tap launch or do you tap payloads?
If you tap payloads and then choose fusee-primary, that is chainloading. If your taping launch and using the pre made configs, then your launching atmosphere with fss0/fusee-secondary

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3