What game are you playing right now

Chains

GBAtemp Drifter
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Huawei Mate 10 is able to handle GI at 30fps, and I really like the saves from Mobile is immediately sync to PC and continue the game right where I stopped.
Too bad that bitch $ony didn't allowed it on ps4.
I know its such a shitty move from Soyny. You know how they love limiting us to their SoyStation4. To tell you the truth if my PC could've handle the game better, I'd be gaming on it instead. Otherwise the game is great & I'm glad Soyny is making no profits out of it.

Reactions: Vovajka

RichardTheKing

Honestly XC2>XC3...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Mass Effect 2 aka the best of the Trilogy imo
I actually preferred Mass Effect 3, personally, due to the increased flexibility in loadout and gun modifications, along with them bringing back the first game's cooldown mechanic for one or two guns. And not forcing the player to advance the story when they're not quite ready yet - looking at you, ME2's Horizon and dead Reaper and endgame all relying on "# of Missions complete" to activate...
Oh, and the DLC for ME3 is awesome; I've always loved the Armax Arsenal Arena (I think I got the name right), and the DLC that gives you an apartment is glorious.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Assassins Creed Odyssey.....what a Game.
bravo.gif

Reactions: Mama Looigi

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been playing ys origin on the switch. I'm at the final boss, but I have a roda fruit still and a missing slot in my inventory. I beat the game on the pc years ago. I just checked my save. I've used or I didn't find the last roda fruit, and I'm missing the same item in that one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol