Hacking What happened?

CloudStrife1901

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know what happened outside this thread but I wouldn't lock this one. It would ruin the entertainment.

He's moaning about patched switch consoles that can't be hacked and he can't be bothered to look around for a unpatched system 🙄

He's expecting some miracle soft mod to come out

Ondrashek06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Say it with me: "FUCK MIYAMOTO AND HIS GREEDY CORPORATE ASS". Iwata was 1000 times better. When he died, Nintendo started caring more about restricting their console to the point where you have to pay to hack it than actually IMPROVING the home menu. Where are themes or folders? Where is Miiverse? Where is anything? Where is the "always free online" that Iwata promised?

Ondrashek06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Also, where is the 5-star rating system? Removal of it only lead to total shovelware being posted on the eShop.
IMG_20220116_174952.jpg

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Sounds like nazi mods, take my advice and delete your account so the abuse ends.
Where were you yesterday?

You should've been here when a guy menaced the security of the whole site.

and if you don't pass them on to me, I'll be forced to post links that contain roms.

I have many accounts and I can create more if I want. It's no use banning me, since I'll enter with another account, and so on in an infinite loop.

In fact, if I wanted to, I could hack the admin's account, steal his seat, become the admin, and ban yourselves. In other words, either you pass me a link with the hack, or you are dead.

Bad p1ngy :whip:

• Haha
Reactions: impeeza and CoolMe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all...