Gaming What IOS Needed For Metroid The Other M And Black Ops

Lakerfanalways

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone,
I am a total newb at this. I have a modchip and my Wii is softmodded(Its a US Wii) I am on firmware 4.0. The only two games that I have issues playing are Black Ops(Which goes directly to black screen on BOTH the disc channel and in the backup launcher) Metroid The Other M doesn't even load at all, doesn't show up. So I need to know if I have to install any particular IOS for these two games to work. I use NUSD_v13Beta on my PC to find these IOS files then I put them on my SD card and install them..I havent updated my IOS files in a while, the last time I did was when The New Super Mario Bros game came out so its been a while..Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Lakerfanalways

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ron975 said:
1. Use Dop-Mii
2. IOS56 and IOS 57

Ok yeah I think I still have Dop-Mii on my Wii SD card I would have to go look..and I have to be online on my Wii in order to download those IOS files of course..but I want to make sure when I download them, that I dont make any mistake and download the same IOS file that causes the Wii to brick because I remember when I was installing the IOS file for the new super mario bros Wii, someone told me that I have to make sure I dont download the IOS64 something because there are two versions and one might cause a brick

Lakerfanalways

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
deathking said:
does cod hang at the loading screen
you need ios249 rev 20

It just doesnt load at all, goes immediately to black screen..with Metroid The Other M it just doesnt show up in the disc channel at all

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
^ If that's an IOS you should probably delete that.

Since it looks like that question's been answered, instead of making another thread could anyone tell me if goldeneye works better with certain IOS's? It plays, but it seems more choppy than it should be. Last time I upgraded was to play madworld.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Atleast online