What is actual your choice - Burger King or McDonalds ? (ONLY for Fast Food Fans)

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
probably Burger King. I don't like their burgers (don't like char-broiled stuff), but I love their spicy chicken sandwich and chicken nuggets. though, I noticed that McDonald's now has spicy chicken nuggets as well. they're almost as good.

Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Thank God - Burger King is still open !!

yeah.gif

(because of the actual "Lockdown" in Austria)

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
fuck burger king

all my homies hate burger king

i say rather BK then Mc Donalds (McDonalds has best Fries and Chicken Nuggets) but for me its:

Fuck BK KFC and MC Donalds..i need Subway

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i cant speak for Wendys, White Castle and others because germany only has Burger King, MC Donalds, Subway, KFC, Dunkin and Five Guys (only in 2 Cities)

Last edited by Purple_Heart,

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Depends on the location really. I suppose if we go by just menu alone, probably Burger King, I like their burgers a bit better than MacDonalds.

But I've been to Burger Kings that are utterly disgusting, everything greasy and soggy, always over salted or over sauced and messy etc. The nearest one to me is one of these, whereas the McDonald's closest to me is one of the good ones so if we end up getting fast food to eat it's usually that.Their fries always tend to be fresh unless it's late or during a down period, I haven't had any super greasy meals from them, they tend to do a good job at keeping things nice and fresh.
This is still pretty much the case, I like Burger King's menu better but the one near me is still garbage vs the McDonalds so that's usually what we opt for of the two unless we happen to be closer to another BK.

Lv44ES_Burner

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I'm feeling lazy, then McDonalds. I'll always go for a couple McChicken biscuits off the dollar menu because of that all-day breakfast they started a few years back.

If I actually feel like eating halfway decently (read: if I actually give a fuck to), I'll go with Burger King. Bacon King meal with medium fries and a drink, and I never get it from the drive-thru. I go inside for that shit because they have the Coca-Cola Freestyle fountains inside.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol