Hacking What is reccomended to take care of my new DSLite?

loony747

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Namely, touch screen protectors. I bought some from Wal-Mart, but they're all foggy, cheap, and barely stay on after a couple of stylus swipes. Which brands are durable, and stable? I'm not asking for permanent, but ones that will last me at least a couple of months.
I read up on Kroo ones, and I saw a 5 dollar pack at Fry's. Would you guys recommend these?

Also, what is a good way to clean the shell of the DS of fringerprints? (I got the crimson/black one)

And lastly, is there some sort of controller-shell handle for the DS? I got fat hands, and they feel cramped after playing the DS for an hour or two, since I have to literally hold the DS with my fingertips. Not to mention, it's hard to use the L/R buttons. (I wish Nintendo would've made a new DSPhat model with brighter screens.)

Anyways, thanks in advance.
yaynds.gif

jampot5000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
with regards to cleaning it i picked up some glasses cleaner wipes 24 for £1 at my local pound shop and they clean it gr8 including the screens maybe something similar can help you

Dwight

Gawb. Gawb Bluth.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For your "fat hands" problem, you can probably find some cases that add alot more area to the DS. If you're looking for comfort AND protection, check out the nerf cases.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1.Well, I use Gamestop brand screen protectors, and believe it or not, they work and actually protect it. They lasted me like 3 months o.o. I have a feeling forever too.

2. I also have a Crimson/Black DS Lite. I just use an extreme soft lens cleaner cloth. The kind you use for eyeglasses. I use it to clean the outside, and inside of my DS. (By inside I mean the screens and buttons)

3. I might have a solution to your "fat hands" problem. I have a case that is extremely well built and durable. It protects your DS like no other. It's kind of a fat case, but might be good in your situation. Here's a post I made with the case I'm talking about.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?s=&showto...t&p=1392261

Note, it was posted in the "Show off your system!" thread.

Twiggy12

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
they do actuly have controller shells for the ds and the wii controller (for holding sideways) costs about 20 bucks but it has speaker in the handles so you plug it into sound plug you can get it at your local target or kmart store! well atleast in australia that is

loony747

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Brian117, I saw that case at Gamestop a few months back. If I find one, I'll pick it up.

Thanks for all the helpful advice... including the taking care of the shoulder buttons.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, burp +1