What is the current market value of a hard modded V1 Switch

User154

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That is just price in the market nowadays, we are talking about modchip unit not just unpatched unit. Beside the one I shown they weren't mine v1 trinket m0 switch.
I think I see both sides here.

I'm sure it could fetch £450 from the right person, on the right day. Equally, I paid £180 for an unpatched v1, no modchip, with a perfect condition screen about 2 months ago.

I would've actively avoided one with a chip.

Here on gbatemp I see OP's switch as one with a cool mod, carried about by someone who knows what they're doing.

On Facebook marketplace, Gumtree, Ebay, etc, I have much less reason to believe any assurances about the quality of the work so would see it as one that had its internals tampered with by Idek who, to god knows what standard.

When it comes to devices and CFW theres always going to be a huge gap between the lowest you can buy one for, and the highest you could sell one for. I mean its not like you can see what a 2nd shop is selling one for to try and gauge a price. People are just going to ask the highest they think is reasonable and hope for the best.

you sound like a scalper 650 usd for unpatched used switch ??? only desperate people might pay such amount i bought 3 units unpatched for 250 usd each also bought 4th for a friend for much cheaper 225 usd unpatched and trinket is nothing it only enables the easy access to cfw and jig becomes irrevelant that chip is 10 dollar its nlt something like a v2 and expensive hw fly being installed on that

I don't think its fair to be calling people scalpers over this. We are talking about a unit that someone has processed in some way to add value. While the trinket itself is cheap enough, the skills required to fit it to a high standard don't come cheap.

Reactions: peteruk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3