What is the worst video game?

CupheadtheCritic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
After returning from Hiatus, I decided to ask the people yet another question: What is the worst video game in your opinion?

To me, it's Elmo's Letter Adventure, Arthur! Ready to Race, and A Week of Garfield, but I'm asking for YOUR opinion.

Reactions: AmandaRose

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Need for Speed Most Wanted (2008 release on DVD) has a broken installer on the disc, thanks to a config file error. Once you fix the config file and install, it works fine. But a broken game out of a retail package is pretty-much the worst game ever in my opinion. Silent Hill 4 for PC was also hot garbage, along with UT2004 on 4CDs, vs 1 DVD.

CupheadtheCritic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
Need for Speed Most Wanted (2008 release on DVD) has a broken installer on the disc, thanks to a config file error. Once you fix the config file and install, it works fine. But a broken game out of a retail package is pretty-much the worst game ever in my opinion. Silent Hill 4 for PC was also hot garbage, along with UT2004 on 4CDs, vs 1 DVD.
Damn, and I thought Action 52 was bad.

Reactions: AmandaRose

SylverReZ

Certified GBATemp Boomer
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That's why you pirate it instead.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My thoughts on the worst video games i've ever seen:
  • E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (Atari 2600)
  • Bubsy 3D (Sony PlayStation 1)
  • Awesome Possum Kicks Dr. Machino's Butt (SEGA Genesis)
  • Hotel Mario (Philips CD-i)

Isn't that actually Hotel GBAtemp? :rofl2:

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eve Online trinity would delete the windows boot file if I remember correctly. They had to release a guide on how to fix your computer.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As I said in the previous thread by a long mile the worst game ever is Advanced Lawnmower Simulator on the ZX Spectrum. Yep all you do is mow the grass once you finish you start again and mow the same grass again then the 3rd time the game crashes due to a bug in the program or the programmers just thought nobody would be dumb enough to mow the lawn 3 times lol.

download.jpeg.jpg

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
It's one of the contributing factors that led me to being a pirate, yes. The anti-comaumerism is always a driving factor there.

The only way I can play Blur on PC is by means of Piracy, because no digital e-tailers want to sell me a legit Steam key of the game. 🫠 It's a really fun combat-racing game. Came out during the PS3/360 era.
Post automatically merged:

I was forced to pirate a copy of GTA 4 once because after buying it and not being able to get past the defunct "Games for Windows" bullshit I game Rockstar the finger.

x65943

pronouns big/pingus
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As I said in the previous thread by a long mile the worst game ever is Advanced Lawnmower Simulator on the ZX Spectrum. Yep all you do is mow the grass once you finish you start again and mow the same grass again then the 3rd time the game crashes due to a bug in the program or the programmers just thought nobody would be dumb enough to mow the lawn 3 times lol.

View attachment 353297
I have an overwhelming desire to play this game now

x65943

pronouns big/pingus
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there is only one answer:

🫣
„In Desert Bus, you drive a bus from Arizona to Las Vegas in real time.“

There is no scenery or obstacles, but the bus slowly drifts to the side - and if you get off the road you are towed back to the beginning in real time

For completing the drive you get 1 point, and then you drive back and get 1 point for that also

The game never ends

There is a charity that is based on playing this game for hours and streaming it

That said since it's a parody game idk if it really qualifies

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hi