What Is Your Favorite Type Of Gaming? (Poll +)

What Is Your Favorite Type Of Gaming?

• Handheld

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Home Console

• PC

• Gadget(iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android/ect.)

• Other (please elaborate)

• Total voters

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hells Malice said:
Though of course, I still love my 360 and DS/PSP. 360 has some great (console)exclusives, mostly in the form of jRPGs.
The only one I can think of that's actually worth my time is Lost Odyssey. Blue Dragon? Lol nope. Infinite Undiscovery? Nope. ToV, SO4, and Nier are all on the PS3.

Handheld = PC > Consoles.

admotonic

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Handheld for me. I just like how I can play games anywhere I want. In saying this though I do like home console and PC, but havn't been playing these muich lately. I've only got a PS2 which I'm sick of and can't afford a PS3 where I'm from (new they almost $700
ohmy.gif
). I have a pretty decent computer and am currently playing Dragon Age Origins but have been taking a break from it for a while.
unsure.gif
And when I think about it somemore I also play games on my Ipod a lot, but only simple pick up and play games.
Handheld still comes out on top at the moment though
biggrin.gif

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've always been a hand held kind of gamer. Partly due to the fact that I started out as a pokemon fanboy. But, seriously, I can't afford a huge, electricity-guzzling hunk of a home console. And for some reason I'm the kid who gets away with playing my gameboy inside school grounds. LOL!

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
PC to play FPS's online mainly.
Also being able to mod a lot of games is a very sweet feature, it makes me choose the PC over a console to play games like Oblivion, Fallout 3 and GTA IV.

I like the handhelds a lot too, there are some games that just really get you addicted and it's nice to be able to play them on the road then.

Rogue Trader

Trophies
XP
Country
Home gaming with my brothers or with my mates, without a doubt. But as i'm living abroad atm I don't get much of that, so I have to rely on my PC, PSP and DS to sate my need for games.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Definitely handheld. It's just pickup and play, no wires or TVs involved. Plus, there are no load times and piracy is much easier.

Oh yeah, not to mention you can play anywhere you want.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Handheld. For simular reason as DeMoN mentioned.
Also the dashboards or console menu screens are slimmer and it takes less time to get into a game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls. Old, old school.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87 cents. Free shipping from China... It arrived it works and honestly I don't understand how it was so cheap.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fellas
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    would you rather have a 9-5 desk job with poor pay or work for an intergalactic space militia with no guarantee of being paid?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    basically, normal boring job or halo and/or helldivers irl
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Lol. Have you heard about this?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I wish the people who make these emulators know the basic primer course on copyright and trademarks.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKmj5p2XmBo