Gaming What is your latest Switch Purchase (Physical/Digital, accessories)?

Nightflash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don't know if that counts but I bought another switch to complement my first one (I am not banned and haven't even touched CFW so far)... just because it was cheap and a pro controller was included that I wanted to buy on sale anyway :)

Ah, before I forget: The previous owner used some cellotape to avoid unnecessary loose grip (between the tablet and its joycons) and as scratch protection (despite using screen protectors already) between the switch and its dock. That is pretty awesome, attached joycons feel sooo much better now (in comparison to my other switch) and the whole unit feels like one controller. So I can recommend that!

That may sound dumb, but I haven't played any switch games ever, no time for that :blush:

Reactions: HideoKojima

HideoKojima

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds
I don't know if that counts but I bought another switch to complement my first one (I am not banned and haven't even touched CFW so far)... just because it was cheap and a pro controller was included that I wanted to buy on sale anyway :)

Ah, before I forget: The previous owner used some cellotape to avoid unnecessary loose grip (between the tablet and its joycons) and as scratch protection (despite using screen protectors already) between the switch and its dock. That is pretty awesome, attached joycons feel sooo much better now (in comparison to my other switch) and the whole unit feels like one controller. So I can recommend that!

That may sound dumb, but I haven't played any switch games ever, no time for that :blush:
Sounds like a good deal to me. And you'll have time to play them.

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My latest purchase, even tho I could have pirated both, was tell tales the walking dead season 1&4 on the switch. Along with dragon ball xenoverse 2 dlc pack 3.

Reactions: HideoKojima

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLdXfFsgvkE