Gaming What is your latest Switch Purchase (Physical/Digital, accessories)?

71r3n

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate
Bought it about a Month ago. Oh, and Nine parchments also.
On Friday ill get me a Pro Controller, and ill update my eshop wallet, so i have enough cash on it, when Dark Souls Remastered And Diablo 3 hit the Switch. :D

Reactions: HideoKojima

HideoKojima

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate
Bought it about a Month ago. Oh, and Nine parchments also.
On Friday ill get me a Pro Controller, and ill update my eshop wallet, so i have enough cash on it, when Dark Souls Remastered And Diablo 3 hit the Switch. :D
No ReiNX or SX Pro?

nickerous

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spending money like crazy. Just got Dead Cells last week. Okami should be delivered soon. Picked up Blossum Tales on sale. Got Enter the Gungeon, which knocked off $3 for The Messenger tomorrow....which I just preordered. Used my gold points for $5 off. Gotta replenish the eShop funds now.

Downloading both The Messenger and Enter the Gungeon, but each has a flashing x over the download....both got around halfway before stopping...

Never mind...I clicked on it to start and it said temporary lost signal from server. Downloading again now.

Last edited by nickerous,

Tian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to fix my left joy con drift.
s-l1600.jpg

71r3n

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
to fix my left joy con drift.
s-l1600.jpg

I feel ya. Got the same problem ATM, but its okay for now. Ca nstill play all i need. Doenst mather to much in MH Generations Ultimate.
But can you maybe post the Link to the Joystick? Maybe i get myself 1 or two spares if they are cheap enough.

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
A USC-C male to USB male cable so I can use my phone charger on my switch, so I can carry less crap around.
A jig is coming from China, I'm not sure I'll use it, but it is possible.

HideoKojima

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
one of these, i dropped my dock and after troubleshooting the ribbon was busted

s-l64.jpg
Did you manage to fix it?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

A USC-C male to USB male cable so I can use my phone charger on my switch, so I can carry less crap around.
A jig is coming from China, I'm not sure I'll use it, but it is possible.
Got mine from China too and it was great quality, at least better than the paperclip in piece of plastic that I found on ebay.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Tian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel ya. Got the same problem ATM, but its okay for now. Ca nstill play all i need. Doenst mather to much in MH Generations Ultimate.
But can you maybe post the Link to the Joystick? Maybe i get myself 1 or two spares if they are cheap enough.
just search "switch analog stick" on eBay. the price range is between 8 and 10$.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
probably octopath traveler and sonic mania. I've bought 14-15 games for the system. I bought some cases for them which I guess would be the latest. I plan to alphabetize the games, then download game dumps of them in case I ever do hack the system. I'm still on the fence there. I love the system, but the one thing I don't like is having to swap carts. my switch is in a position to where it's extremely difficult to get at the game cart bay. I'm afraid of dropping a cartridge behind my entertainment center where it would be lost forever. thus, I have to pick up the system which I'm afraid of dropping. I probably need a case to protect it. any recommendations, anyone? this issue makes hacking the system more attractive. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: ye