What phone do you own?

OnLeeToo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I don't use many old version of phone (Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Blackberry, etc) since my parents are pretty poor. But since Android is getting popular, I start using it.

Here is my list of phones:
- Acer Z130 (Liquid Z3)
My first phone, with 512MB RAM rockin' and a power button on top. I remember playing GTA San Andreas android version with it and it was an amazing experience as first time android user. I fell in love with it and it's really f-ing cheap phone.

- Acer Liquid Jade S
Got this phone inherited from my brother with already leaky battery, not using it for a long time since this was only a replacement phone for my brand new HTC phone. Doesn't make an impression for me

- HTC 10
I fell love with this phone immediately. With big screen and powerful GPU makes this a perfect phone for me because I like playing games. Sadly it got stolen and until now I hate myself because of it :(

- Redmi 4x
Very f-ing cheap phone but with powerful spec. I love every single aspect of it. And it comes with fingerprint which is kinda cool for me :) . Xiaomi is booming and I love it because I don't want to using an fancy phone with outdated hardware because I don't have a money to upgrade. And sadly it got broken.

- Redmi Note 4x
Another replacement phone, using it only for 2-3 months.

- Redmi Note 8 Pro
Another powerful phone, love it because the price and it can play GI which is awesome.

Now I'm using Poco F3 and it is very good phone. Powerful and with 120 hz screen rate, and also come with reasonable price which is great :)

Ravag3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't use many old version of phone (Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Blackberry, etc) since my parents are pretty poor. But since Android is getting popular, I start using it.

Here is my list of phones:
- Acer Z130 (Liquid Z3)
My first phone, with 512MB RAM rockin' and a power button on top. I remember playing GTA San Andreas android version with it and it was an amazing experience as first time android user. I fell in love with it and it's really f-ing cheap phone.

- Acer Liquid Jade S
Got this phone inherited from my brother with already leaky battery, not using it for a long time since this was only a replacement phone for my brand new HTC phone. Doesn't make an impression for me

- HTC 10
I fell love with this phone immediately. With big screen and powerful GPU makes this a perfect phone for me because I like playing games. Sadly it got stolen and until now I hate myself because of it :(

- Redmi 4x
Very f-ing cheap phone but with powerful spec. I love every single aspect of it. And it comes with fingerprint which is kinda cool for me :) . Xiaomi is booming and I love it because I don't want to using an fancy phone with outdated hardware because I don't have a money to upgrade. And sadly it got broken.

- Redmi Note 4x
Another replacement phone, using it only for 2-3 months.

- Redmi Note 8 Pro
Another powerful phone, love it because the price and it can play GI which is awesome.

Now I'm using Poco F3 and it is very good phone. Powerful and with 120 hz screen rate, and also come with reasonable price which is great :)
Xiaomi is great!

I'm using the 9T pro right now, but I had a Mi Mix 2s too. I've only ever run them with custom ROMs, but the quality to price cant be beat.

codenameTOSTR

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
codenametostr.com
XP
Country
United States
I currently have a pink Samsung Galaxy S9 that I've had since it came out. The back camera is completely busted but the battery's still good. Honestly I kinda miss my flip phone from back in the day. Slamming my phone closed to hang up was super satisfying.

AngryCinnabon

Resident Iron Valiant
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Canada
Since i don't have many phones i think i can easily say all the ones i've had.

Iphone SE (Original)
Samsung Note 2
Samsung Note 3
Samsung Galaxy s7 Edge
LG G7 ThinQ
Google Pixel 2
Google Pixel 5 (Current Phone!)

Personally i enjoyed the Pixel phones the most.

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I don't remember what model Nokia phone I owned during high school, but for graduation I got an iPhone 6S, which was my first smartphone. 3-4 years later, when the battery on it started to become equal to my general energy levels, I got a Galaxy S9+, which is the phone I still use now.
Not sure what my next phone would be, but I don't care right now; the S9+ works perfectly fine.

Reactions: AngryCinnabon

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iPhone 12 Mini. Love the size and speed of the phone and it is nice not having a phablet size phone again.

Had Android since the first smartphones with it and switched to iPhone a few years back due to how bad Android fragmentation, limiting of features, and software updates has become.

5-6 years of support including new major software revisions is at least triple what big Android phone manufacturers are doing right now.

Reactions: binkinator

error404bsod

Koffing Used Smoke. Koffing is already high as fuc
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Samsung galaxy note 7*_*
Microsoft Nokia Lumia Windows 8
iPhone 7+
iPhone 10R
Motorola Z3

*_* I know they lit on fire but I got a safer battery

• Haha
Reactions: Nomi20

Nomi20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does it DROID when it crashes? I had a Droid 3 that I loved for the keyboard, but hated for all the DROIDing.

Honestly it does not crash very much, I only use a phone for a few social media aspects and the rest of time just calling and texting. Before I put on the custom rom I am using now it did that exact thing. They were pretty well known for it.

Reactions: cracker

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Biomutant looks cool tho, may have to try that
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls. Old, old school.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BigOnYa...