What song are you currently listening to?

rcpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This song basically explains how I felt after I woke up after my accident. I was very upset with "god" or "Jesus Christ" and this song is exactly how I felt. I wasn't put away, and it was a miracle. When I arrived back, I did not know anyone. Do I divide and fall apart, because my bright is too slight to hold back all my dark. And this ship went down at the sign of land.

This song is now how I feel about my accident. Its called "Nightcall" which is shit doctors did to save my life. My wife sent this to me and immediately I fell in love with the style and how close it was to how I felt. "There's something inside you. Its hard to explain. They're talking about you boy, but you're still the same!"

These songs have both made me feel better and worse at the same time. They explain how I feel about my accident and have a great sound. Thanks for reading, folks!

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
This song basically explains how I felt after I woke up after my accident. I was very upset with "god" or "Jesus Christ" and this song is exactly how I felt. I wasn't put away, and it was a miracle. When I arrived back, I did not know anyone. Do I divide and fall apart, because my bright is too slight to hold back all my dark. And this ship went down at the sign of land.

This song is now how I feel about my accident. Its called "Nightcall" which is shit doctors did to save my life. My wife sent this to me and immediately I fell in love with the style and how close it was to how I felt. "There's something inside you. Its hard to explain. They're talking about you boy, but you're still the same!"

These songs have both made me feel better and worse at the same time. They explain how I feel about my accident and have a great sound. Thanks for reading, folks!

Drive soundtrack has some great tunes

Reactions: rcpd

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Heheh