What song are you currently listening to?

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I think I could say all of Undertale? I'm playing that right now, and this games has the best retro sounding music I've ever heard in a looong time...
Not posting any music 'cause SPOOILERRRSS! Play the game or look it up on youtube!

Aidan25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think I could say all of Undertale? I'm playing that right now, and this games has the best retro sounding music I've ever heard in a looong time...
Not posting any music 'cause SPOOILERRRSS! Play the game or look it up on youtube!
I heard Undertale is good. Is it on Steam or do you have to purchase it from its own site?

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I heard Undertale is good. Is it on Steam or do you have to purchase it from its own site?
You can get it on steam. Dunno if there's another site where you can buy it.
And let me tell you: If you like RPGs with memorable characters, fantastic music, emotions and replayability, this game's for you, buddy.
Actually, now that I remember, you can download a demo here: http://undertale.com/
(the site says "purchase below or on steam" but I don't see any option... Maybe there's something with my browser?)

Don't play that demo just once. Trust me.
Also, be good, won't you? Or you're gonna have a bad time.

Lycan911

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Even though this anime won't come out until Friday, the opening theme is out and it's catchy~
I already watched the J-Drama adaptation of Subete ga F ni Naru, and it was damn good. Not expecting much from the anime, the character design seems weird and it looks like it'll have a different story from the J-Drama, but I'll definitely give it a watch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I thought I saw a puttie snatch...