Gaming What Switch games are you most looking forward to in 2020?

ElonStark

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are a lot great new games coming to the Switch in 2020. Originals, remasters and ports. The biggest title is of course Breath of the Wild 2. Hopefully Nintendo will announce a release date soon, perhaps at TGA. But there are a lot of other great games coming out too. Which are you looking forward to? Here are some of them I'm most excited about:

Persona 5 Scramble - February 2020 (Japanese version releases in February. I'm hopeful the English version will be released before the end of 2020).
Gods & Monsters - February 2020
Animal Crossing New Horizons - March 2020
Minecraft Dungeons - April 2020
Trials of Mana remake - April 2020
The Outer Worlds - Q1 2020 - I want to play this but honestly I'll probably get this on PC when its on sale instead.
Bayonetta 3 - TBA - Was originally supposed to be a 2019 release, will likely release at some point in 2020.
Breath of the Wild 2 - TBA - I bet this will release Q4 for the holidays
Bravely Default 2 (announced at TGA 2019)

Last edited by ElonStark,

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bayonetta 3 - TBA - Was originally supposed to be a 2019 release, will likely release at some point in 2020.
Breath of the Wild 2 - TBA - I bet this will release Q4 for the holidays.

To be honest.. Those are what I am looking forward.. Nothing more because Switch doesn't have newer AAA games from third party so it might be my last system from Nintendo unless Nintendo win me over again for the first time with third party supporting AAA games with next generation console against PS5 or Nintendo will be done since N64 until Nintendo Switch (NO new AAA games at all.) Nintendo never learned anything from Sony and Microsoft. SMH.

Xandrid

Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
Inazuma Eleven: Heroes' Great Road - Hopefully early 2020 after being delayed multiple times

Rouge Company - TBA

onibaku

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
There are a lot great new games coming to the Switch in 2020. Originals, remasters and ports. The biggest title is of course Breath of the Wild 2. Hopefully Nintendo will announce a release date soon, perhaps at TGA. But there are a lot of other great games coming out too. Which are you looking forward to? Here are some of them I'm most excited about:

Persona 5 Scramble - February 2020 (Japanese version releases in February. I'm hopeful the English version will be released before the end of 2020).
Gods & Monsters - February 2020
Animal Crossing New Horizons - March 2020
Minecraft Dungeons - April 2020
Trials of Mana remake - April 2020
The Outer Worlds - Q1 2020 - I want to play this but honestly I'll probably get this on PC when its on sale instead.
Breath of the Wild 2 - TBA - I bet this will release Q4 for the holidays

Im looking forward to:

Gods & Monsters
Minecraft Dungeons
Outer Worlds
Baldo
Empire of Sin
Trials of Mana
Maybe BOTW 2 but to be honest I didnt like the first breath of the wild THAT much, maybe cos it was really hyped and gave me really high expectations

DANTENDO

I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Mario sunshine remaster remake whatever you want to call it - got a feeling nintendo could release this in the summer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: If you butter the bread and make it like grilled cheese it's delicious